Are bikinis slutty?

Like 12-13 year old girls.

1|0
13|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Bikinis are only to show off your body. that is the only reason they exist. A 12-13 yr old should not be showing off her body. So there is no reason for it.
    But, there is nothing wrong with wearing them if you really like them.
    so it comes down, like most things. to personal preference

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Bikinis are not slutty on anyone. They have nothing to do with sluttiness unless the design shows it. But those are rare. A bikini on a 12 year-old girl is like a regular swimsuit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing slutty about it. Just make sure they fit right, and wear them to the pool or beach only.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose depends on the cut

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my opinion as long as they are somewhat "modest". And with that I mean as modest as bikinis can get ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't associate bikinis with promiscuity, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really. They can be, but so can one piece suits

1|0
    0|0
  • nooo bikinis are awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • No there hot but 95% u will look flat and ridiculous depending on your measurements

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because it sexualizes you, and at your age that's unbelievably inappropriate.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• probably would depend on the style, but it'd have to be something pretty skimpy to be considered slutty here. i do live on a massive island after all.

0|2
    0|0
  • If bikinis are slutty, then 90% of girls are sluts.
    Haha, no, don't worry, bikinis aren't slutty at all as long as they're worn in appropriate places, like the beach.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not if they have modest coverage. If they are really skimpy, then it's probably in poor taste and her mom should mention to her that she's advertising more than she might want to. There are some younger girls who don't really get it about how much they are showing off to boys, that doesn't make her slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • not slutty... it's just for swimming/ tanning..
    slutty if you wear it out to the grocery store. haha!
    you're fine in a bikini :))

0|0
    0|0
  • No... not unless her butt cheeks are hanging out and her nipples are popping out... Bikinis are like underwear, they should actually fit the body.

1|0
    0|0
    • Some of the cuts nowadays are super skimpy. I still wouldn't consider those slutty but definitely inappropriate for 12-13 years old.

• Bikinis can and can't be slutty. Let me explain. Tight, little bikinis are slutty, but other bikinis are alright. My mum doesn't let me wear a full bikini out in public. I wear the bikini top under a shirt or a rashi, but I am allowed to just wear bikini bottoms.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes if they are skimpy enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse not. I wore my first when I was like 7 years old. Bikinis aren't ever slutty. You're good ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so, as long as it's not like a seat bikini you're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • slutty, no.. though i personally dont like 2 year olds wearing them

0|0
    0|0
  • No they aren't unless they're too revealing

0|0
    0|0
  • No not slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just an item of clothing used to get wet in. So no not 'slutty'