Any other lifters here? Where my lifters at? (guys and girls)?

Updates:
@labellanena408 tell @westcoastbratt to come back!

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend loves to body builder. I think you may get along with him. His username is @Need4Speed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea I love lifting! And @WestcoastBratt will be back soon

0|1
    0|0
  • Jez i lift crossfit all the way man 😋

0|1
    0|0
    • That's awesome, crossfit is super big lately although I'm more into the traditional bodybuilding but that's just me!

• Thats great man !!!

• Here :) I am chilling at home u?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I lift but not super heavy because it reduces my flexibility and reaction times. I bench about 225, squat 350 on a good day. I am 5'8" and 175 lbs.

0|1
    0|0
    • Beats my squat max!!

• Well, in truth, the amount is just a number. You really need to listen to your body and work at a level that teases it into growth. Don't get hung up on pounds. You can see my age and I still run around like I am half of that---the product of pure living. All the guys I know over 50 who went heavy in their younger years now have bad backs, bad knees, torn rotator cuffs, etc. Focus on your health. Your body needs to last you a long time.

And don't neglect aerobics---swimming and cross-country running are excellent choices. If you run, just make sure you do it on dirt or other soft surfaces rather than concrete or asphalt.

• i've screwed up my rotator cuff before. def focus on safety first now.

• Does lifting my back counts?

0|1
    0|0
  • AW SHIT IT'S THE SWOLE PATROL!! Who else is deadlifting tonight?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. I lift. Have been forever. Keep it up, man. It keeps you young

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah im a bodybuilder :D

0|1
    0|0
  • can press 200.

0|0
    0|0