Girls, Rate me?

Just want to know. Suggestions are always welcomg. Rate on the scale of 1-10. Any other feeback or comment also welcomed.
Girls, Rate me?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Not my cup of tea. The shirt is awful, looks like you have a uni eyebrow, your hair needs some fixings, need to lose a little weight or at least tone around your neck area, and either get rid of the mustache or grow a beard as well.

What Girls Said 8

• The mustache makes you look like you belong in an old western movie. You could also try giving a little arch to your eyebrows and cut your hair shorter on the sides and maybe you could try cutting the top, but giving it that popular up style. (I would ask a hair stylist for help) :)

• you look slightly like a rich dictator/ruler, I don't know...
    i dont really like the stache and hair

• Change your hairstyle, shave the mustache, and change your shirt and you will be wayyyy more attractive.

• You look like a very young Ron Jeremy

• 2.5? Sorry, i don't mean harm in anyway. My opinion is based on you compared to other "attractive celbrities"

• I dont like rating people but if were being honest here, that stache isn't doin it for ya..

• Can I buy you a new shirt? The way you dress can completely change your appearance.

• Ya why not i love to have gifts.

• Not my type/10. Get rid of the mustache and hair style. Makes you look older