Is this a good bad pic?

ya i am showing my middle finger.. i wanted to look tough and mean..

Most Helpful Guy

• In the less than one minute that I have been pondering your question you have had two different profile pics up and neither is of you finger. You might want to decide on one and stick with it for a while.

• For instance, only an hour after you post a question in which you say you want to look tough and mean, you have a nice, calming picture of a young girl in a beautiful field of flowers. Sooo not tough and mean! :-)

• i change.. in an hour :P

• Twice is a lot of change. :-) But your question is still new and will continue to get people reading and wanting to answer, but you have removed the picture they are supposed to see.

What Guys Said 5

• Well... if you really want to come off as some badass you might want to start with removing the pic of the little girl and kitty in the rain from your profile.

• good for what? i don´t really like it but it might help keeping creeps off your profile.

• i mean if you wanted to look kind of badass or something. it´s not working. it´s just unfriendly. if that´s what you were going for, it´s a good pic ;)

• i wanted to look bad ass..

• You look like you smoked a ton of weed, but it's cool. :)

• It shows attitude :)

• you do look tough and mean, but in a very sexy way

What Girls Said 3

• im not a fan of pics like these. I don't know i hate crude signs like that.

• If that's what you're going for it looks fine to me.

• What picture?