Guys, Rate my pic (in terms of 1-10). (I am a 31 F) Would like to know in terms of online dating profiles?

Updates:
https://unsee.cc/zadipobu/ (reposted, as this site only keeps it up for 24 hrs)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Good picture - add in a good close up, some pics of you having fun, and you'll have a perfect set of pics for a profile.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• greaaaaaaaat and gr8 staircase as well :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it, why is a picture of a door on your wall? Seems like an odd thing to frame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice pic. It would get my attention. Maybe just crop it a bit to cut out the background and concentrate on you more? Red is always a attention getter.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life: average.
    On POF or something? Above average due to not being a whale/crackhead/single mom/weirdo.

0|0
    0|0
  • i reckon you're going to get a lot of attention on online dating sites with a photo like that. you have a great body and the dress is very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Deleted/10

But the gray background was nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I would use a different picture. Get one professionally done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you are beautiful I say 9 can we go on a date lol. How do I look?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd suggest maybe losing the hat if you were going to use that as your pic on a dating site. People can look quite different with or without hats, I know I do.

• 10 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • you are dateable, especially with that inviting smile

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10... average in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking good

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 from 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • would pound u for days

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a 7.9, maybe 8.15 or 8.2.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rip off that dress and fuck you like a savage. 7

0|0
    0|0
  • i would rate you a 9. deff a milf

0|0
    0|0
    • haha, big thanks, but I am pretty sure you need have had kids to qualify for the "milf" label, not just be over 30.

• oh hahah sorry didn't mean to offend you lol well would you hook up with a 22 yr old?

• True, if I were to consider a 9 year age gap, then 40 is going to be far more likely than 22.