Guys, Rate my pic (in terms of 1-10). (I am a 31 F) Would like to know in terms of online dating profiles?

https://unsee.cc/zadipobu/ (reposted, as this site only keeps it up for 24 hrs)

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Good picture - add in a good close up, some pics of you having fun, and you'll have a perfect set of pics for a profile.

What Guys Said 19

• greaaaaaaaat and gr8 staircase as well :D

• I don't get it, why is a picture of a door on your wall? Seems like an odd thing to frame.

• Looks good to me 8/10

• Nice pic. It would get my attention. Maybe just crop it a bit to cut out the background and concentrate on you more? Red is always a attention getter.

• You look good

• In real life: average.
    On POF or something? Above average due to not being a whale/crackhead/single mom/weirdo.

• i reckon you're going to get a lot of attention on online dating sites with a photo like that. you have a great body and the dress is very sexy

• Deleted/10

But the gray background was nice.

• To be honest, I would use a different picture. Get one professionally done.

• Wow you are beautiful I say 9 can we go on a date lol. How do I look?

• I'd suggest maybe losing the hat if you were going to use that as your pic on a dating site. People can look quite different with or without hats, I know I do.

• 10 out of 10

• you are dateable, especially with that inviting smile

• 6/10... average in my opinion

• Looking good

• 4 from 10.

• would pound u for days

• I'd say a 7.9, maybe 8.15 or 8.2.

• I would rip off that dress and fuck you like a savage. 7

• i would rate you a 9. deff a milf

• haha, big thanks, but I am pretty sure you need have had kids to qualify for the "milf" label, not just be over 30.

• oh hahah sorry didn't mean to offend you lol well would you hook up with a 22 yr old?

• True, if I were to consider a 9 year age gap, then 40 is going to be far more likely than 22.