Girls, please be honest. How do I look?

I have never had much self confidence growing up. I was always bullied and picked on.
Now that im much older it still carries with me. I constantly feel a weight on my shoulder that I'm more of a burden to people. All I want to do is help people and make friends.. but people seem to just want to take, take, take.

I have had great relationships but never felt confident. though I fake it, and carry myself well.. Inside im a mess.

how important are looks. girls I've been with have said I'm an 8 but I never believe them.
one girl said I was a 7 but my personality puts me at a 10.
I know I'm older and should be over something this silly by now. but it is just something that weighs me down.

opinions? How do I look to you?

• I'd go out with you.
    26% (6)
  • You seem like a nice guy.
    35% (8)
  • you're cute
    9% (2)
  • nah, maybe just a one night stand.
    0% (0)
  • ehhh, not my type
    30% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You are very good looking! Nice beard, eyes, smile, head, etc . Dont let anyone get you down. Find a women who treats you like ur the only guy out there and hold onto her. There are women like that :) even though we are far and few.

What Girls Said 4

• You're average in looks.

I think your personality is what makes women rate u higher

• You need to go to a christian church... they teach love is not based upon looks but substance...

• You look good!

• A. You have the badass look ;)