Is the only thing holding me back my body?

I don't seem to be able to attract the guys I like which is fine for now because I want to stay single. I want to work on me being happy before I have a boyfriend or whatever.
Is that the only thing that is making me less attractive though? The extra bit of chub I have? It's not too distracting but it definitely isn't attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have to change something about yourself to get noticed then maybe your looking at the wrong guy. If he isn't willing to accept you as you are then how long will it be before your expected to change something else for him?

• Thank you young Lady. And I'm very serious about what I said. If you are happy with you and show that you are confident in your self , you will be amazed at the guys that will notice you in a whole new light. Insecurities put a lot of guys off

What Guys Said 6

• Since most guys are visual and most guys aren't attracted you girls who are overweight or obese, then your body COULD be holding you back. However, you said it's a little extra "chub", so if it's not that much, I doubt that's holding you back.

Personally, chubby girls look great to me and I would even date a girl who is overweight (just not OBESE, maybe 25-30lbs overweight.)

However, do you have a full body photo of you? It's a little hard to give an entirely accurate answer without a photo.

• hahahahaha on da contrary... a little bit chub's always good :D

• Bigger = Better.

As a Great man once said.

''More Cushion, For Da' Pushin' ''

xD

• It's really hard to say. Now if it is bothering you then yes do something about it.

• can't tell without seeing a pic of your body.

your face is reasonably attractive enough that it could be your body or personality.

• it's ur face, it's not sexy like this
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_mitaswJQeE1qz4rgp.gif

What Girls Said 3

• Every man has his own preferences.. I guess most men do prefer women with a normal weight, neither too fat nor too skinny.

• If you want to work on yourself first then dont focus on guys and what you think they'll like. I dont know what your body looks like but in a study done - Ill try to find the link to it - but in it men and women were to choose which body type they found attractive for the female body. The results showed that men chose the body 15 lbs heavier than the one the women chose.

• Doubt it's your body.

• What would it be then?