Guys, Do I look good? Classy?

So I'm feeling a bit insecure today because my boyfriend keeps adding these women to his friends list on facebook and its pissing me off. One of them looked like a big ass hoe. I'm sure he wouldn't like it if I added a bunch of guys to mine smh. I took these pics yesterday when I was happy now today I'm feeling negative. Do I at least look classy?
Guys, Do I look good? Classy?

Do my eyes look like I'm in love? Lol is it obvious? Lmfao
y'all can add me on facebook my name is Cynthia Moreno. That's only if you want to.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• that's 2 much classy in my opinion :|

What Guys Said 13

• Maybe you should add a bunch of the guys here as your friends on facebook. Show him you can do it too. lol

You look fine!

• You look classy and attractive

• Yes , your very pretty darling <3 :-D

• The photo are very strange because I don't have any reference around you. I can't understand if you stand up, you sit or falling.
    For you, you look very nice and classy.

• You loom amazing! I think when you have your halide that, your beauty shine very brightly!! 😊

• omg u have the cutest cheeks. those very kissable type cheeks. and you have a very cute smile. your very beautiful

• I'd be in love after seeing you.

• for the 10th millionth time...

how am i the only one noticing this?

• nope not a classy. ya your eyes says you are in love with photographer.

• extremely classy

• You're acceptable.

• You look like you can lose some damn weight and wear a bra that has more support.

• You are adorable young lady , and those eyes are Devine.