How old would you say I am?

How old would you say I am?
(I'm the girl on the right)
I'm almost 18 but people always treat me like I'm a kid, thinking I'm 14 or 15.
I have to show my ID all the time and it's (sometimes) embarrasing.
Guys never look at me in the way they do at my friends, becaus they think I'm 'cute'.

Anyone had to experience this too or is experiencing it? How do you handle it, what can you do to look less younger and more like your age?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're 49, and you are still getting carded, you will appreciate it. I don't think you look as young as 14 or 15. I would guess at least 16.
    How is it that the guys are looking at your friends? Are they looking at them with other sexual goals in mind and won't you? If that's the case, I would be happy.
    If there is a particular guy you like I wouldn't let your youthful appearance stop you from approaching him. Unless he is a LOT older than you, you should just try to get to know him. If there is any issue of him thinking you are younger than you are, I don't think it will be an issue for long. He will find out how old you are and probably be grateful he has a cute / pretty, young looking girl who is with him.
    Remember to get a good person which is far more important.

What Guys Said 9

• 17 i'd say.

• I would say 16

• 16 or 17. I think you look your age. It may come down to the way you dress. Just from this image you look conservative and that isn't bad in anyway. But try and up the sex appeal, i mean, if you want people to view you as older.

• I would say you look about 12 to me. Sorry

• enjoy it while you can its a gift not a curse, when you start looking old you will wish you looked young again trust me.

• I know, I know :) But being my teenager-stubborn self I just don't find anything positive in it, maybe if I grow older

• I'd say 18

• i would say 16

• 5th teen...

• The one of the right is 18.

What Girls Said 4

• You look like 15.

• you do look "cute" and younger but its not a bad thing.
    you have that sweet, approachable vibe, and when you're 30 you'll be thankful you look 25...

but for now, i guess you could change up the hairstyle (stay away from clips and half-dos), and wear clothing that shows off curves and flatter you... usually this also means darker colours, but you can work your own style into it :)

• You look your age.

• I would say 15