Guys, do I look like a boy/man?

I have had about a dozen people say that I look like a man/boy/tranny in the face, even my own sister. But then there are those people who say that I am pretty. I dont know what to believe, but I believe the former, and if I am really ugly and look like a boy/man then I really don't want to live anymore. Being called a man/boy/shemale/tranny is the worst thing you can say to a woman, and it's a complete annihilation to her self esteem. I'll link to my facebook page so you can see the pictures. I still have many men who are attracted to me, but I can't help but think in the back of my mind if some angles of my face are ugly to them. I have a very feminine body: I am 5"5' with 34-22-34 measurements, and shapely legs. But I just can't understand what people find ugly? One time I was walking down the street and a group of stupid little boys threw rocks at me. It makes you feel inhuman. Who gives birth to these sadistic subhumans?

Guys, do I look like a boy/man?

Omg off topic: How can I edit my age? I am not 24 I am 22.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh? a man?
    I see a woman with a pretty smile

Who gives birth to those little devils? the parents that didn't raise them well. I don't have a son, but if he dared to swear, he'll regret it.. big time.. I hate swearing and wouldn't tolerate such a thing

Not in Big Daddy's House!

What Guys Said 12