Girls, Help me pick out good default photo?

Alright girls u know the deal. I need y'all opinion on best photo of me. It may or may not be used as my default tinder photo so please give honest feedback lol.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• (sorry if my honesty comes across as mean or harsh)
    I like the last one because
    -the first one kind of looks like a former employee snapped a shot of you scolding him/her and uploaded it to the internet
    -in the second pic I'm drawn to your friend, and had I not seen your other pics I would have assumed that your friend is in fact, you
    -the third was badly cropped and makes me think that you no longer respect the relationship you had with her (again, honest thoughts)

plus you look nice in the last one anyway :)

What Girls Said 21

• The last one! ^_^

• The last one looks the best.

• 2nd or 4th.

• I appreciate u

• I enjoyed our talk Gabby. Before I go let me just say the Yankees suck, & Eli Manning is the biggest fluke in history. Ya he might of made 2 incredible plays but Tom Brady has made a career out of it. Lmao speaking of food I got so much in my food so thats what im about to do. Enjoy your night.

• Yankees do suck. Simply because baseball sucks. And the Giants ftw. You too :))

• Any of them but the first for the love of god! I'd say either the second or third

• damn whats wrong w the 1st one? lol I thought a pic in the work attire would be nice smh

• True. If that is indeed u you beautiful by the way. Your eyes tho. wow. Salute lol

• It is and thanks

• You look handsome in all of them, but my favorite is the last one. :-)

• The 2nd one. Nice smile.

• For tinder, the second one. For something where you're not looking to pick up chicks, the third.

• The 3rd or last one. For future advice the first makes you look rude and the second makes you look like an alcoholic. Good Luck ;)

• I like the second one. Makes you look more fun and easy to talk to

• Second one.

• 2nd one. Looks relaxed and like you're enjoying yourself.

• I liked the second one the most, I love the smile and the relaxed mood it shows
    and the fourth is pretty nice too :)

• 3 because it highlights the positive qualities of your face

• Pic number 4

• Last one for sure

• I like the second picture.

• The last one

• Number 1 or 3 mr savage

• Number 3 seems like a good choice

• Third or fourth, probably the last

• The first one for sure!!!

• Apparentl I come across as "cocky asshole" in this one lmao. I appreciate ur opinon!

• no dont listen to them