Guys, is this womans body ok or it it to big?

Guys, is this womans body ok or it it to big?I have the exact same body mass index and shape body as her when this was taken, is this an unnatractive body? is it to big? should I lose weight?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks attractive

What Guys Said 19

• I think she looks real nice. I am not into the ultra-skinny, chicken leg look. To me, she is definitely eye catching.

• Absolutely fine. I don't see how she could be to big or too small by this pic

• She is great looking as she is.

• I suggest she lose a few pounds. But in general she still looks pretty good.

• Its fine but I would like her to drop weight because when she gets older she will get bigger

• She looks good to me

• is that u? actually I like big boobs, big chubby butt, big thighs, wide hips, narrow waist. I love curvy girls. I get turned off by super skinny girls.

• Ya i think its ok... LOL

• I like it. She looks heathy, not overweight.

• She probably could lose a couple of pounds but she's definitely not fat or unattractive

• Hard to tell with the loose top and angle. I'd have to see her bare, but it doesn't look bad.

• I think it's fine

• it is a great body

• To big for me

• pretty good but maybe lose a few punds

• She fine...

• womans body ok

• Yeah that's hot

• I think it's fine.