What is the definition or true beauty?

Okay, so now that you can see what I really look like I want to ask just one question. What is the definiton of true beauty? How can you define it? Is it both good looks and a good personality? What does true beauty actually look like?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• true beauty = doesn't exist 8)

• True beauty is this: Dignity, kindness, and intelligence. True beauty always starts from the inside.

• True beauty is both but if I had to choose I would take inner before outward appearance

• Something you'll never have. The end.

What Girls Said 3

• You look like a child but really sweet with a good heart... but u look very Young

• Thank you. A lot of my friends say I am sweet. My friends also agree that I still look really young even though I turned 17 on May the 14th and am older than all of them. I am also 5'8' in person, so I am actually quite tall.

• Beauty... is having a great personality
    Being strong, confident, positive, etc...

• I think that's subjective. That's why some women love a hairy man and go crazy for them thinking their the perfect man... while others say they hate that type and go crazy over a smooth or shaved guy. How can both types be perfect? They're perfect to one not another.

But I'd say true beauty is looks combined with personality. So would a lot of people. What exactly those looks and personality are... Now that's a question that doesn't and will never have a real answer.