Do you think I look unhealthy skinny? Guys what's your preference curvy over skinny?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two things going on in your question. Do we think you look "unhealthy" skinny, and your comment that it seems guys prefer curvy not skinny.

Guys prefer what they each prefer. And I feel that many women that many guys call curvy are actually fat. I do not expect a woman to be real thin, and am even happy with the "Classic" amount of fat. See Peter Paul Rubens paintings. But much of what many call curvy now is just a lot of fat. I prefer much less than that.

The other part is do you look "unhealthy" skinny? It is hard to tell from those pictures. You are definitely skinny, but still look pretty. But, although I cannot tell from the pictures, I do not think you fit the category of "unhealthy". But if you were to lose more, you could easily be considered unhealthy.

So yo have room to gain weight and remain healthy, but don't lose any.

• I won't lose any). Thank you for taking the time to answer me. But really i think that women in Rubens paintings have rolls of fat, they look overweight.

What Guys Said 16

• I think you look great, actually.

I'm not one of those giys that likes "curvy" women. I never have, and I don't get the appeal. Give me a skinny girl, any day.

If I think back over my previous partners/dating history, most of the girls that I've been involved with had a similar figure to you. That's just what I find attractive. :)

• Your compliment is most appreciated, thank you for your input

• The lower half of your body does appear to be particularly thin, but if I had a chance at a date with you, your body type would not deter me for one instant. I would be delighted to have you as my companion for the evening.

• OK, I'd cover my lower body )

• Tbh, yeah, you do look unhealthy. Do you eat healthy and exercise?

Regardless of what "guys" like, I'm sure you can find a nice guy. It's just fashion anyway, it will keep changing, and in reality some guys will probably always prefer slim girls, others will like curvy girls, and yet others will like big girls.

So don't worry about that part. Just worry about being happy and healthy and enjoying life and cute guys. Or rather, just do it, don't worry :)

• Alright, thanks for taking time to answer.

• Thank you @ muspelhem_5 :*

• A pleasure Asker :)

• Yes you're unhealthy skinny >_< i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif and Curvy FTW but @dodgersgm said i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif so who cares?

• Thanks for answering!

• yea your just way too thin. Honestly I would be really afraid to hurt you during sex. I also just think women that have more weight on them and curves are much more attractive. Now, I am not saying your not very pretty. But you need to find a guy that wants somone that is underweight.

• First of all, you look fine.

Second, guys and their "preferences" shouldn't be taken as requirements.

Girls worry about whether we like skinny girls, average size girls, curvy, whatever. You know what we prefer? A hot girl, plain and simple.

• What makes a girl hot?

• The third picture of you is hot! I like the nylons. Very sexy and mature for me. You have the perfect legs for that! The other pictures you are "cute".

• Thanks @ truthbeknown )

• You look hot. Don't worry what the majority thinks. Every idealization of beauty has only ever been a passing fad. There's always someone who thinks you're body is the epitome of sex appeal and magnificent beauty. No matter what you look like, there's always someone daydreaming about someone who looks exactly like you. It's only a matter of time and strength enough to keep your heart open to opportunity until someone stumbles into your life and becomes overwhelmingly smitten with you. Just give it time and let things happen naturally. Don't worry so much. Just breathe and take enjoyment in what you can be grateful for now.

• Yes, you definitely look like you have some weight to gain to me. And, I prefer curvy, and soft. Especially in the lower body. Nice full hips, thighs and bum is what I always look at first.

• And this has been my preference ever since I was young, and my first girlfriend fit this description.

• You are most welcome!

• Oh, wow! I hadn't seen the third photo before. Eeeeesh... Yes, at least you have no worries about dieting or anything. Go make yourself a big sandwich! haha..

• I prefer slim women but I think you might be a thin, a few extra pounds and you will look great.

• Ok) thanks for your opinion )

• What's your face like, love? If you're a pretty chick then I'd have no problems seeing you naked. I'd rather your body be what it is than be obese, and what you have is not even all that gross. If you're that worried about your jam them squat more; Fundamentally speaking I personally wouldn't hesitate to have sex with you.

• I'm content with my face and glad to hear that my bod is not that gross too). and i do squat. Thank you very much for answering to me.

• Your legs look like they could snap in two any moment.. I'd be too scared to touch a girl like that.

• :'(, they can't snap in two (, I used to be a professional runner

• but they are so thin! :D

• :(
      Thanks for your opinion

• If you are working at making yourself this skinny them I would say stop and eat. if your naturally this skinny then dont worry about it.

• Not to skinny, hot as!!

• yessss look unhealthy skinny

• Seems flat.

• I wouldn't say so (i have a good hip to waist ratio. But yes i do have small chest.

• i'd bang you

• Well it means you don't find me ugly which is good). thanks for your input.

What Girls Said 8

• I've seen many pretty women who are underweight or overweight or obese. Some men like overweight women while others like slender women. Though, being pretty doesn't also mean you are healthy as well. So, to answer your question, you look pretty and you 'd be more healthy with some weight gain.

• Thank you so much for your input

• You look good. Very thin but good. Most important thing is being healthy. If you're healthy, having enough nutrition, you don't have to worry.
    People are different. We all have different body shapes. Some skinny some don't. Preferences change too. Some like skinny some don't. Just happy with yourself.

• I'm pretty healthy) thanks for your input)

• No you're just skinny it's your body shape... When you begin to see your ribcage then that's a different story. As long as you're not starving yourself you're healthy and have nothing to worry about.

• Thanks dear for answering

• It depends on how tall you are?

You look fine to me, but the last picture did look a bit suspect.

Are you eating enough and healthy?

If you're eating at least 2000 calories a day and look that way then you're definitely fine.

• I never counted h ow many calories i eat

• You don't look bad, but when you live on a mostly vegan diet, you have to eat at lest 2x as much as a normal person because fuits, veggies and nuts hardly have any calories. If you eat 4 times a day then you should be alright. You seem like you have a healthy diet. You might not get all the required calories in, but as long as you don't get dizzy during the day or will oddly tired then you're find. Either way, what those guys think means nothig. You should be making yourself love your body not them. Not all guys will like your bod. Some guys like really skinny girls and others like thick girls. Just embrace your awesomneness

• I'll try to) thanks girl

• i think u r fine... who cares what guys prefer... if u r happy with yourself... than thats it.. thats what matters..

• If you're naturally thin but healthy, then that's fine.
    Don't go around trying to gain/lose weight to "fit" the trend... I'm sure there're guys who love your figure, and you look great.

• You look good girl. If that's just your body type embrace it cause you're gorgeous. If you can gain some weight, do it, but don't focus on it too much.. you look fine.

• Thank you so much for encouraging :*

• You do look pretty underweight, I don't think it would hurt to put on a few pounds just to add some cushion to your bones or something.

• Alright I'll think about it) thanks for answering