Girls, do you think dreads would suit me?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I just don't think they'd suit you. I've seen plenty of white people who could pull them off, but they just don't look like they'd suit your features. It's not even that you're white because lots of black people can't pull them off, but I wouldn't get them. If you really want them, go for it and cut take them out if they don''t look good. Louis Cole has dreads and looks pretty good so maybe you will too. If you do get dreads, wear them pulled back like Louis: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqzkiQyCQAEUwSL.jpg

What Girls Said 10

• Personally I like dreads a lot more on blacks or mixed people (with black ancestry).
    Few white people can get away with it.
    My answer would be No.
    But if you like it, then get it.
    Maybe you can pull it off.
    That takes a strong personality and pretty much not caring about other peoples opinions about it.

• personally i don't think that dreads will suit you..

• No, please don't. Well, I'm not really into dread heads to begin with. Your face actually looks like you can possibly pull it off. Just make sure you can get someone who can do it nice and, neat. It's all up to you. If you want it then, fuck what everyone else thinks.

• Honestly I think it would. I was gonna say no but then I kept looking at your pic. It would look nice. 👍

• They might suit you but they still wouldn't look as good as short hair. If you shaved that mustache you would look better too.

• Don't do it man.

• No, not really.

• No, no, no.

• You should let your hair grow longer first xD
    I don't think it's something for you, but if you're getting it... make it a ponytail

• No, I personally think that people with dreads look very dirty