Guys, I sent this picture to my boyfriend and all he said was "nice." I'm confused with his answer. Am I not sexy enough?

Guys, I sent this picture to my boyfriend and all he said was

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice is pretty much how I'd describe the picture. You do look nice. You just don't look sexy. And it's not that you don't have that potential, it's just that you aren't showing it in this picture. You need to highlight your feminine features, which may or may not require wearing more revealing clothing or no clothing at all, if that's what you're going for.

What Guys Said 19

• It's just that the picture isn't something that most guys would say "you look sexy" to. They might think you were simply displaying a favorite or new necklace. See?

• It's not a particularly sexy photo, but if he had any sort of feelings for you I think he would've replied more than just "nice".

• nice = 7/10

this i'd say

• He is playing mind games with you this is a techinique they use in PUA training where they don't compliment the women or barely text them back it drives you women insane.

• Nice means nice, not bad, not yuck, not forget it, not I don't care. He liked it!

• Nice is a good thing, in case you weren't aware. I may have even been thinking to himself "nooowwiiicce," but just didn't know the proper spelling.

• Yea, i would say that you are not sexy enough because you are showing little to nothing in this photo

• Well I don't know, you sure have the looks.
    I'd say something more..
    But if you'd be my girlfriend, and you'd be sending me pictures nonstop, I'd be like hm..'ok cool'
    if it's not regularly, it's all smoking hot and just temptation...

• Well I think I could excuse him for a lack of words since I'd also simply describe this as 'nice'. There isn't much to be said beyond that judging from this picture alone.

• nice = i like it

• sexyyyyyyy!

• Quite sexy

• Not that sexy regular pic more cleavage would be sexier

• It's not a sexy photo.. It's just a duck face and a body.

• maybe he was hoping for something more 8)

• nice 8/10 good good

• Well it's hard to reply to that. Meh might not have wanted to sound over the top so he went with nice.

• Its not that you aren't sexy. Its just that not much is showing. Therefore he said "nice".

• So to be sexy id have to wear less?

• Well... yeah. You don't have to go completely nude, but if you showed wome cleavage, he would have a much more pleasant reaction ^_^

• I don't see why he's supposed to be over the moon with that, I see it when I go out the door, non-provocative people going about their business in everyday clothes. lol