Body image or self esteem problems?

Hey, m 20 and I've had only one girlfriend so far. the relationship asted for nearly 2 years but was very disturbing and unhealthy because of countless arguments and fights. It was a nuclear relationship. ultimately I got dumped without a word and was blocked any means to contacting her.

Ever since and coupling with the fact that I wasn't ever approached by girls , I had this downfall of my self perception and body image making me feel that I look unattractive or in laymans language ugly.

how good or how bad do I look?
Honest answers are well appreciated. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder not everyone will find me attractive.

So what do you think? And how do I raise my self esteem?
Body image or self esteem problems?
Its the pic from my dp
Indian with arabian descent 18, 5'7 and 56kg. Workin out since 8 months

Most Helpful Girl

• Well u could ditch that glasses... contacts would be nice. Let us see ur eyes more!!! And I like ur lips. Take off that weird looking beard and maybe have a different hair cut. Ur cute but those things are blocking it:(. Ur just 20 u have so much time. Anyways just my opinion.

• The picture Is an year and half old. check out my display picture. Its the recent me, and I put on like 8 kgs and eatin healthy so it might offer a little dimension change in the face. Also m clean shaven since long.

I dont focus much on appearance development. I always look to change my personality and attributes... being kind helpful , gentlemanly and compassionate Since thats what is of actual value but since a few months I really feel that looks are important too. so anyways, what do you think now?

• You look 100% better! Nice to finally see those eyes :)

What Girls Said 3

• I find you pretty attractive, you have that nerdy cute thing going for you

• you look so nice!

• you look good!

What Guys Said 4

• Im a straight guy but Id agree that you're definetly not ugly and your looks by no means would repel women. As for your self esteem? I get looked at flirted with and hit on by women and some guys. But I still think im unattractive/ugly. Doesn't make sense right? your self esteem has the word (self) in it for a reason. Megan fox thought she was unattractive even though every guy in the world would bang her if they had the chance. You've got to love yourself as a whole and then you will appear more attractive to yourself. Fuck it man I can't even take compliments because I don't love myself enough people just assume because of my looks I pull women all the time. FAR FROM TRUE. its self confidence you and I need. I hope I helped. Just working on valuing yourself buddy.

• u look decent dude... although i believe u'd b more attractive wid contacts or shaved :)

• I am sure that someone will... Maybe. I am going to hold my fingers.

• I think you have come to wrong site to get a honest opinion.

• But don't focus on looks more instead focus on developing a great dominant personality.

• Well I wasn't looking much for opinion but maybe it seemed like. I meant to say ask if I suffer from distortions and the like that maybe I dont perceive before a mirror.

I do believe in personality. But realistically , no person would ignore all physical appearance while looking for a companion or mate.

I dont have personality problems. it would sound like a brag to say I am pious , moral , rational or very kind. can't say how one is over the internet. Thats something I would hear from real people around me who engage in talking and knowing me not the internet.

I am a lot into self personality development