Girls, Makeup ideas for school?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Wear a little bit of mascara and some blush.

• Natural and fresh. Whatever you do do not cake it on. Thick, caked on makeup is obvious even to the people who have no makeup expertise whatsoever.

• mascara, tiny bit of concealer if needed, and lip balm
    and just keep your brows in shape...
    really, i never have time in the mornings to do more

• Just wear light makeup. Wear neutral shades. Don't use foundation on a regular basis because it will build up wrinkles. Just use BB or CC cream. I am in college right now, and I only wear neutral shades and CC cream to school.

• well depends, if you're 12-14 i wouldn't wear makeup to school, if you feel you want to wear makeup, mascara and then lip balm, tinted if you wish, possible concealer?

• Wear eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm.

• Nothing too heavy or high maintenance.

Bit of concealor if you need it
    Eyeliner
    Mascara
    Lip tint
    Bit of blush

• I think it depends how much you want to wear. I would wear mascara, a lightly tinted lip balm, BB cream and clear mascara on the eyebrows (if they're a little bit wild). If you want a bit more add eyeliner, concealer, foundation, blush, maybe slightly fill in your eyebrows. But it's up to you how much you want to wear. Just don't feel pressured by other girls if they wear a lot of makeup!
    Hope this kind of helps x