Self confidence?

(Bad self confidence male 21) Hi am I 21 year old male who has had bad self confidence since I was 15/16 and it hasn't really gone away I am really insecure about my looks even though everyone I have asked has said the same thing that am average or good looking but because there my friends I find it hard to believe them. The littlest thing sets my low confidence off like cars beeping or thing people say eg on a night out ages ago a drink older guy was talking to us and he went to me even you could pull in there guess he was talking about another club. Anyway I'll put some links to pictures up and I would be grateful for advice thanks Jordon :)
Self confidence ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well hi Jordan, I don't have the best confidence myself many people don't but I just want to reassure you that you're very attractive wnven above average I'd say an 8.

But regardless of all the reassurance we can give you it won't help until you can look on the mirror and accept who's looking back at you and start to believe the same thing.

What Girls Said 7

• honestly, i think you look pretty good.
    I like the hair in the first pic more, you have kind looking eyes, and a nice build. You're friends are right... and try to take things with a grain of salt - people say a lot of things they dont truly mean.
    I'm sure you have a great smile too :)

• You look nice, cheer up. Try finding things to boost up your confidence. Like, cool clothes and stuff.

• You really don't have a strange shaped head and your hair is nice. Ignore mindless nasty comments and be happy in your own skin. You have a nice face and people are just jealous 👍

• You look great. Chillax.

• Not bad I'd say 8/10

• you look good.

• But you're so cute!

What Guys Said 7

• Well as a hetero guy , I can't comment much on pics , your ok I guess... but insecurity comes from the inside , take it from a guy who was in your shoes once (short and also insecure over looks). Work on yourself on the inside , be who you are , true to yourself and that will make you happy... and when your happy with who you are you will not have this problems and also , some girls will come in to the picture as well

• U look decent i told u...

• u look decent bro... although growin yer hair a little bit, it'd b better in my opinion :)

• Your good looking bro just relax and calm down.

• How old are you?

• you are just fine bro
    cheer up
    go find a girlfriend now and leave the insecurity bullshit behind

• bro, you look good man, but smile!