How old do I look?

I'm 16
How old do i look?

but people treat me like a 5 year old kid

Most Helpful Guy

• You LoOk your age , and you could pass 4 younger... I don't think your LoOkiNg young is a problem sweetheart because in a few years you'll be thank Jesus you do so get over it... also it looks like u don't have huge bOObz {thank God} so that might be another thing your thinking but they are sooo sexy little bOObz so? Ah shoot its so unfair you are a pretty, very cute , girl that LoOks yng 4 her age? Ah now do u see how kinda stupid that even reads? Lifes a short sweet thing don't make something out of nothing to feel bad.. thats dysfunction... and you waste valuable time on negative thoughts that do nothing good PERIOD! end of prob ! Ya duh?

What Guys Said 12

• not so visible pic...

• You look your age

• You look like a newborn baby :3

• I'd say that half of you looks about 14-15. Are you really small or have a high pitched voice? That could be why you get the kid treatment.

• I don't have a high pictched voice but im short.

• haha i guess?

• Besides you'll hit the hottie/beautiful/sexy/whatever you want point in a few years. I say enjoy it and as annoying as it can be it could be so much worse... believe me I've been there you don't want to be there.

• You look your age. People treat me like a kid as well when they first meet me.

• Sucks na?

• Yeah I'm pretty vain about it to. If I'm in a situation like work or school I get my revenge by just outperforming them. If I'm gonna be seen as a kid then they're gonna be seen as the person that was one uped by a kid.

• I do the same but still hate it.

• picture is insufficient to assess, any others?

• You look half your age, har har har...

• You look normal but maybe you act like little children?

• It depends on the siuation. if people want to share a problem or want an advice im very mature.

• Im like you. I realized that only few people are like us, so we are special.

• looks like it.

• you look your age

• Pic is not visible..

• I literally can only see half of your I can't tell get an actual pic!

• 7 years old maximum... .

• THANKS DUDE

• see the bright side. when your peers will look like saggy old hugs you'll be a babe ;)

• hahahah thanks.

What Girls Said 8