I never wear makeup unless I'm going out. People say I should tho. Should I wear makeup?

I never wear makeup unless I'm going out. People say I should tho. Should I wear makeup??

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering you're naturally better looking than 90% of other women there's no need for makeup.

What Guys Said 22

• No - You look stunning without it.

• Women shouldn't feel they must or should wear makeup in any environment. Wearing it should be a matter of personal preference, not an expectation.

Nothing is prettier than a naturally beautiful confident girl...

• No need for makeup on a regular day. You got a nice and clear face.

• very pretty 8)

• You look great you dont need it unless Its a party

• You really don't need makeup.

• You look very beautiful without it. But it's your own decision at the end of the day.

• you don't look ugly so why would you need make-up... unless you think your ugly then make-up is meant for you.

• No don't! You're perfect! I hate make up.

• You look like a model, you seriously don't even need it. Amazing.

• Love your jacket

• No need for it, you're really pretty without it. Maybe you could add some mascara or eye liner just to highlight your eyes, but you actually don't need it, you're already beautiful.

• No. u look good without it.

• Your skin looks fine if that's an unedited, no makeup picture! The only problem is the darker skin around your eyes, it makes you look a little sleepy. Do you get enough sleep and do you hydrate often? I suppose you could use something for your eye-area but apart from that? Nah!

• no! you have natural beauty that should not be covered up

• I like all natural, but if you want to go out and look your best, then feel to. You look good either way

• doesn't look like you really need it. natural beauty at its best

• Yeah you should.

• No u have a natural beauty

• you are so fishing for compliments now. you fucking KNOW that you dont need makeup. you are very privileged genetically, many girls would like to have your face.

• im not? i had terrible acne when i was younger. u dont know me so stop.

• I am insecure. Why are you picking on me ahahaha? I never did anything to you.

• well its a pitty. grow up and bye. oh... and if you want to be insecure about something let that be your inner development not your looks... .

• Yes you should wear makeup, because real life doesn't have Instagram filters.

• Perfectly fucking awesome without!

What Girls Said 13

• You already look stunning without it! <3

• I don't think you should wear makeup unless you want to. It doesn't really matter what anyone else says or thinks. Do what is the most comfortable for you.

• No! Don't believe what all the people say. You have beautiful skin and should embrace it as much as you can cause that's a blessing. Wear makeup because you want to wear it, not because others tells you too. You're beautiful! x

• you dont need to at all, maybe special occasions, but definitely not necessary

• You look fine without it

• no wtf you're so pretty you can if you want to though

• Only if you want to.

• No your pretty without make up
    So you don't need it

• No, you look nice without it.

• you look great without. but you could wear some for special occasions if you wanted. :)

• No no no no. You are gorgeous

• Do what you want.

• No, just do whatever you like