How honest are you when rating 1/10?

I notice that sometimes people seem to... Hold back? It makes me wonder if you guys were being nice to me as to not hurt my feelings when I did mine a while back.

do you think people are honest? Why or why not?

• Yes they're being honest
    56% (5)57% (8)57% (13)Vote
  • No they're holding back
    44% (4)43% (6)43% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I am pretty honest

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Me, personally, I don't hold back and I'm always 100 percent honest when rating people (I'm an honest person anyway.)

With that being said, I think most people do hold back, especially the girls. Too many people are afraid to hurt other people's feelings or they don't feel like making people mad.

I don't see why some people ask people to rate them if they don't want an honest answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be as honest as I can. If I think my opinion may in fact hurt someone's feelings I may just not answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Instead of saying that someone is ugly or whatever I try thinking of ways they can look better. Give them suggestions on changes to make. I think that's a better and more useful response over saying that they are ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brutally honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people here don't seem to be honest. Of course, I'm brutally honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am honest, and I hope other people are. Even if the person seems insecure, it's better to get true criticism instead of lies

0|0
    0|0
  • With you there is no need to be nice, you are really hot. Sometimes I just skip rate me questions if they're not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am usually honest. But I hate having to rate things on a number scale so I'll just say I what I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I don't have a good rate for a person. I just won't post it. Not trying to kill anyone's self-esteem. Other than that, completely honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm only 2% honest.

there are too many insecure and attention whores on the internet. So why not have some fun and call people ugly?

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont give numbers just comments, if it's low I don't say anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im always being honest

0|0
    0|0
  • i am honest to a fault

0|0
    0|0
  • You a 9/10 and i ain't lying

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm always honest!

1|0
    0|0
  • No they hold back because no one wants to be the mean person that hurts someone's feelings

1|1
    0|0
    • Except 1) the person asking the question WANTS to know whether they're ugly or hot.
      And 2) it's really easy to not hold back on the internet, because you're anonymous.

• @darkhumorRUs no matter how much someone says they want to hear if they are ugly now, i'm sure it still hurts to hear it. so if i dont think someone is entirely pretty i usually just say what i DO think is pretty, like their eyes or cheekbones and nothing else.

• I am always honest. But I don't say "You look unattractive/ugly", I say stuff like "You'd look better with short hair/ Your glasses make you look older/..".

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 100% honest. I will tell the truth no matter how much it might hurt or make someone happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 9 on the scale.

0|0
    0|0