Would any of you date him/give him a chance or believe he can get a blonde 9/10 or a perfect 10 ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you have to mention blonde? But he's Indian so not even 4 to 5/10 blondes would go for him. Hardly any non Indian woman would go for him unless he's above 5'10, rich, or both to compensate for being a brown skinned Indian.

• The lack of women answering this question should give you an idea about how unattractive women in the West find brown skinned South Asian men to be.

• He'll have no problem getting women then. But by looks alone, since no women no that about him on this site, none of them would go for him since he's a brown colored Indian guy. Which is why not one woman answered your simple question in the last 20 minutes while 6 men already did.

• That is a crazy statement. Indian men are hot.

What Girls Said 3

• No. Because He looks gay.

• seems like ur jealous lol

• His cousin is probably really rich or tall and if not then he's one of the rare exceptions among the Indian guys who are lucky to attract a girl, especially one from another race. The likelihood of this is comparable to a person winning the lottery, which is really low.

• lol, race has absolutely nothing to do with anything here, I don't know who this guy is... and I thought he was was Hispanic. Maybe it's just this picture, he comes off as super feminine to me, some girls are into that, I'm not.

• His looks are average.

• I'm sure he could.

What Guys Said 6

• y blonde dude?

• By the looks of it he is some B-list racing driver, so why not?

• There is no such thing as a perfect 10

• He looks like he stinks like engine grease.

• Depends how short he is

• Na, this place has led me to believe he'd probably be a creep.