How does my body look to you?

How does my body look to you? (Sorry about the poor lighting! I'm on my period as well so may be slightly bloated because of that) But still how does my body look to you? Is it ok? Nice? Horrible? I'm still a teenager so still developing but yeah. Also the camera was looking down so may look worse.
How does my body look to you?

I appreciate the honesty. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• You look beautiful! Such a tiny waist I'm a little jealous lol. Yet at the same time you have curves.

What Guys Said 9

• I think your body looks fine! You are developing some curves it appears (this will continue until you're about 17ish) and sometimes, this even occurs after high school. I'm sure many guys in your school think you look fine as well.

• Not bad at all! It looks good the way it is, but if you toned your belly a little, it'd work wonders! ^_^

• For your age seems fine

• you could lose a few pounds and it would be nicer to look at it you could stand up straight

• I like it.

• Looks healthy

• I love your figure, especially the hips, not flabby, not bonny and nice curves.

• you're fine so no worries

• You look like you're on your period.

What Girls Said 6

• You look just fine, but just for the future I don't recommend posting these kinds of pictures, people can be extremely cruel. In the end it's up to you, just be careful because people can be total shit heads and ruin your self esteem.

• I think it's great! <3

• I think you look great, I love stomachs like yours, they're still kind of flat but soft also, I think it looks great on women.

• Omg you're so lovely thank you

• You're welcome, I don't agree with these people saying you need to lose a few pounds, you are not even near overweight and you look awesome lol

• It looks good. If you want to lose some pounds, you could definitely do so, but not a lot.

• Ok thank you... Partly blame it on the period but thanks x

• I think really nice, your waist is defined and you look healthy :)
    good that you went anon though - avoid these pics from your own account

• It looks fine dear