Guys, Would u date her? rate her out of ten also how many kids would u have with her?

Guys, Would u date her ? rate her out of ten also how many kids would u have with her ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm... if I start at the top and scroll down it goes like this:

Brunette=automatic 2 points
    Cute face= 3 points
    Fake boobs=-2 points
    Nice torso=2 points

Unable to score lower half but, based on the upper half, I'd wager she has larger thighs and a larger but so=2.5 points.

Tally it up= She's an 7.5. If I could confirm she in fact has large thighs/butt shed be bumped up to a 9.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Pretty but loses points for fake tits. No kids

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not have kids with her because she has a fantastic body and a great job because of it as a model in The Price Is Right.

0|0
    0|0
  • sweet gal

8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date her, 10/10, no kids. I don't want kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a girl that looks very similar to her but has smaller tits... She cute... I don't know if I'd date her though. I'd have to talk to her first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's a fine hot babe... I'll have zero kids cause i'd be a shitty parent

0|0
    0|0
  • Would let her give birth to my children lol

0|0
    0|0
    • all 10 of them lol

• Out of the kindness of my heart I would let her have my babies. I would do that for her out of pure compassion lol.

• 7/10 and yes no kids from her.😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not date her

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10, 2 kids

0|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful, though not my type. Probably like an 8? Like a solid 8

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/10 and no kids😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I woud onli date ma ape cutie. @Apexalpha I wanna make love 2 u <3 u hawtie

0|0
    0|0
  • That's quite the set of shoulders. 7/10 though. I don't look at pictures of women and decide how many children I'd want, that's just cray.

0|0
    0|0