How do I look? What can you tell about me just from seeing me?

I'm a lonely guy
People reject me before I say a word
If I'm in a group of friends girls (or anybody else) never go to me they just ignore me, say in cute and I'm nice but nothing from there, am I a fucking baby that I'm cute?
Can you say how do I look and what can you tell about me from my looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• you look pretty cute... to be honest
    maybe you are the type of guy that is shy and does not like to talk that much... maybe that is why girls don't really talk back to you... you got to be the one to talk 1st then from there you guys can talk more and more and become friends...

and what i could tell about your looks
    is that, you been through a lot of thins, you have emotions all inside you. that you can't let go of... maybe regrets
    very serious, looks like you are sad, i could tell by your eyes...

• I'm not that shy
      I'm talking and I can keep a conversation and start but its always determined even before I talk

What Girls Said 4

• You look good but kind of sad? Why don't you smile! :D

• Had enough fake smiling

• You are very handsome, but you look mad.╮(╯▽╰)╭ you need to get off the emo pills. These things only happen, because you feel that they do. I'm sure it's just the way you interact with people or how you come off as is why they don't continue to talk to you. Because from what I get from you, you don't seem to give off very good vibes, no one likes a negative Nancy. Stop being a negative Nancy ( ยด_ゝ`)

• I started being one
      I was positive and all, I'm interacting I'm not a really shy person
      But people just tend to ignore me

• I'm telling you negative nancyyy

• u look like a nice friendly person.. we could b friends... :)

• You're very nice looking young man. You look very serious in that photo. Being called cute by girls is a compliment.

• Well its a compliment that goes no where
      I'm the cute guy that never gets any attention, care or love

• You forgot to add, yet... 😉 Don't worry you will.

What Guys Said 3

• You look like you might be an Olympic skier ready to head down the mountain. You look intense and serious. When I look into you eyes I see a soul who is looking outward for answers when maybe he should be looking inward.

• I think you have some potential. Just get rid of the mustache hairs. Try socializing with other people more. I'm a shy guy so I rarely talk or smile. You talk more and it will build your social skills and you'll start to smile more. Plus it will become more of a genuine smile and not some 2 cent fake smile. Girls love friendly guys with genuine smiles.

• You need more confidence, why don't you go to Southeast Asia and be swarmed by girls?