Should I cut my hair short, or just trim it?

If you look at my pic that's about how long my hair is now. I'm debating between cutting it to just below my shoulders, or just trimming it and keeping it about the same length. What do you think?
also this is kind of off topic but do guys like girls hair shorter or longer, or don't care?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like your hair at that length!! but I am sure you would be really cute with shorter hair as well!! maybe go with 2-3 inches below your collarbone :)

What Guys Said 8

• I like it long.

• Shoulder length would be nice. Guys have widely differing preferences about hair and its length. But please: NO duck faces!!

• I think youd look cute with your hair short, it looks like it would suit you well

• First of all which one of these two ducks are you? And I personally like long hair.

• I'm sure you look just as pretty with shorter hair, but longer is just gorgeous

• shoulder length is sexy

• I like longer hair... dont cut it lol

• If you'd only be willing to cut it to below your shoulders, then I'd say leave it a little longer then that. But if you went shorter, to something just shorter then a bob, that would be good.

*Full disclosure, I don't like bobs lol*

What Girls Said 3

• You would look cute with short hair!

• I'd say trim it, because it looks good now, and long hair is pretty versatile when it comes to styling

• Photoshop a pic from you and see how it looks. Then you can judge by yourself. The best way to handle.