Will I get prettier and get a better body?

Do people usually get a lot more attractive by the end of high school or college? I'm a freshman in high school and I really hope I get prettier. I feel like I look kind of awkward.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it happens

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, you will get better. The age you are right now is the most awkward. I used to have this beautiful girlfriend and I saw her 8th grade picture and I was like "Aaaahhhhhh! OMG!", yet she blossomed and is still gorgeous even today at age 47.

• Age after puberty has little to do with it. It has to do with your lifestyle. You just need to improve your eating habits and become more active.

• I work out for 2.5 hours a day so...

• Different people are pretty to different people. I'm sure you are pretty tho, I am not sure what you mean, do you mean, will your face look different, yeah you will look older but prettier? I don't know let me look at you and I will tell you

• yes most likely, most people feel awkward and stuff in highschool

• Your body will develop for sure

• yes, stop worrying. everyone had those awkward years until they mature into something better

• Freshman at 18? You might be done growing...

What Girls Said 5

• most likely yes lol, high school years are the worst :P

• Yes, you will.

• Yes you will. Happened to me, not saying I'm pretty but when i was younger i had tons of acne and i used to be really fat. As i got older i started to take care of myself, when i met my classmates from high school they were all surprised by how i look now.

• Oh god yes, I was ugly as hell when I was a Freshman in high school. I've definitely improved with age.

• Yeaah blame the boobs and butt on puberty, you'll keep growing. (though I hope you aren't freshman and between 18-24)