What do you think?

3rd
What do you think?
1st

2nd

these are my 3 tattoos
i want to find out what you think and im going for my 4th one soon

Most Helpful Guy

• Gonna be honest I think they lack creativity. I just feel like if your gonna get a tattoo go big or go home. When I see your tattoo I think oh okay cool it's a dragon. Or hey look he really likes his parents. Not bad tattoos it's your body do as you wish but none of these tattoos make me want to come talk to you. It looks like you had some money wanted a tattoo found a parlor and did it. I think tattoos are for you and you alone so if your satisfied then f**k my opinion but if you want my honest opinion i'd find a really good shop sit down and discuss some original ideas that really get to the core of who you are and what you want to show others about yourself and find a bomb a** artists to do it for you and shell out some big cash and if you don't have big cash for it wait till you do there's no rush.

• my next one is going to be bigger

• That sounds like a great concept. I think you'll love that tattoo. Good luck man

• thanks man

What Girls Said 5

• I loooooove the dragon tatt. 😍

• i like the dragon one

• wow awesome. ever consider getting a water color tattoo? Or something with a mandala? :)

• i dont like tattoos...

• I love all of them especially, the heart one.

What Guys Said 7

• I like the first and third. They look cool. But do you really think big tattoos are necessary? I often hear that people regret getting big tattoos because they are not cool once people reach some age.

• Get Kermit the frog on your butt

• Gotta be honest here: the first one is cool but the other two look like you just picked them out of the examples book. That's just me tho- I'm used to some crazy tattoos.

• Lol that order hahah 😂😂

• The dragon but I don't like his color and he needs scales

• That's amazingly cool!

• Uhh tatoos