Rate me out of 10 :DDD?

Be honest please. :) The pictures are here
http://imgur.com/a/FPoPC

Updates:
Pictures are deleted. No need to rate anymore.

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

• 🇪🇮🇬🇭🇹

0|0
    0|0
    • ? -_-

• Show All
    • Oh I said 8. It just didn't show up. I used emoticon things because they take more space and there's minimum character thingy in the answers and just writing eight normally wouldn't work out.

• oh okay :) makes sense.

What Girls Said 5

• No more than a 5 am afraid.. Perhaps if you were to take a decent picture and learnt how to smile, it might help your ratings a little more.

0|0
    1|1
    • Show All
    • Girl ! What you are thinking isn't true at all!!! :O I'm a very kind and smiley guy in real life and i get called on it quite often i swear lol. It's just that i was trying to pose in these photos and i took most of them while i was working out so i was feeling really high as a man and kind of turned on to kick someone's ass (testosterone pulse maybe? XDD) and that made girls like you rate me average because you probably thought i'm a rude guy? Anyway, thank you for your comments about my attitude and thanks for being honest about my looks.

• Hehehe.. Am more than sure you really are one hell of a nice guy, and some girl is going be very, very lucky indeed in having you in her life.

So, when are we going to see a really smart, smiling guy in another photo then? :)

• I need to wash my eyes!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • 9 really hot 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to see the whole face though
    but 8

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10 according to me

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• You look like a "bad boy" and that will be attractive to some girls and unattractive to others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do people say rate me and then have the phone right in front of their face so you can't see them?

0|0
    0|0
  • cool badass bro 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • You should smile more I'd say 6/11

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong face, sexy pose, nice lips , confident look
    Sexy 👅💦💦❤️ <3 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look pretty good!

0|0
    0|0
  • This is like the 3rd rate me post from you man, it's getting a little out of hand lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • second :D

• Show All
    • Smile, lift weights. Thats my answer brother, good luck.

• Thank you for the advice. At least you helped a bit :)

• As a guy I would say you are a good lookin dude but you need to learn how to take a picture properly. None of these are any good.

0|0
    0|0
    • rate?

• I dont give numbers i just say you're either a good lookin dude or you're not.

• 12/10 would bang.

0|1
    0|0
    • Guys seem to like me more than girls lol... 12 is way too much XDD

• well try to become a kind-er more laughing person. maybe they are intimidated by your rbf.

• rbf= resting bitch face? yeah maybe :/