Girls, How attractive is this guy?

He's a Youtuber that does "Kissing Pranks"

As a straight male, he looks very average to me yet he still somehow manages hook up with extremely attractive girls without talking much. Girls don't even seem to hesitate to hook up with him.

What's your opinion, is he really that attractive? oh yeah and he has notacable braces whiich even furthur confuses me... why?
Girls, How attractive is this guy?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, I think he's average looking.

Attraction has to do with confidence.

I know a guy who is ass ugly, that gets with "hot girls" because he knows how to talk to them and has a high confidence level.

What Girls Said 11

• He's average looking but maybe they think he is rich or he hits on girls that don't usually get attention from guys.

• He alright looking. A 6

• I'm not attracted to non black men unless it's George Clooney. And this guy in the picture is not attractive but he might have a lot of confidence and confidence is the key.

• He's not attractive to me at all. But, he probably has something that other girls like.

• he's average looking maybe even below average but haven't u heard that guys dun need to be good looking to get girls haha? they can either be rich or be charming with lots of confidence

• Not attractive to me.

• He's below average.

• Maybe if his face wasn't in such an awkward position I would rate 7.5-8.5? But i'm not sure.

• Yeah I would say he is average looking, but not bad.

• he's not too attractive i think those girls who agree to kiss him know it's for a video or his confidence is attractive, but if he just came up to me and asked to kiss me i wouldn't say yes to be honest

• Confidence. It's the most attractive trait a person can have