What should I be working on my body?

lik at gym or makeup or hair or woteva

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Clothes maybe?

• Try to adjust your diet and trainings a little to gradually lose some pounds - without rushing :D
    Mom will be so happy Kitty :D

• yer arms 8)

• Your body is not bad at all, so long as you don't get any skinnier. The biggest improvement women can make are being as natural as possible. Think that one through and you will think of numerous things you can do (or not do) to be more natural.

• wot does dat mean

• It means just you the way you were created. No makeup, no tattoos, no excessive jewelry or piercings, no fake hair color or dyes, natural eye brows and mostly natural body hair, etc. etc. Just natural. There is nothing more beautiful and sexy than that. Think of it this way: The very first moment that you awake in the morning, you are already at your absolute pinnacle of beauty there. Everything you do after that to "fix" or "improve" yourself, you are only compromising your beauty instead. Anyway, that's just how I (and countless other guys) see it.

• a little on ur belly ur arms thats it and probably a little on ur legs you should see results quick ur skinny

• I'd say more gym

• You should be working on getting it next to me. Your body is perfect to me and the only change I would want to see is to have it in bed next to me.

• Nothing to fix

• use photoshop.

What Girls Said 4

• You know the answer to this question being that you ask if every single day.

How about you actually do something about your body?

You're not FAT.
    You just need to tone your mid section.

• honestly, you look like a very happy healthy young woman. Since it the state of your body now neither detracts from your health or physical attractiveness, I would say that it would be moot to try and focus on issues where there are none. But if you want to be overall more healthy, I suggest running and/or making sure to eat a well balanced diet :)

• you don't need to work on your body and you shouldn't do it to "fit in". if you want to though a great start is cardio, like walking running biking swimming ext. then I would work abs, arms and legs (you can look up super simple at home work outs on youtube). good luck!

• I think you're great. Forget the haters. We're all prone to improvement, but I think you're pretty.