Guys, do you care about weight?

Hi ok so i am a little overweight but i dont look it at all. I feel like guys ALWAYS go for the super skinny girls that dont eat anything. Is that true? Do you guys like really skinny girls or girls that aren't huge but aren't to skinny (like me)? I just kind of wanted to know... thx!😉

20

Most Helpful Guy

• a little bit... i want da gal to b kinda bigger than me... more comf 8)

What Guys Said 19

• Personally, I look for a girl who is happy, takes pride in her appearance, and takes care of herself inside and out, like me. Visually, I am more drawn to a woman who is slender and fit, not skinny and starving herself. BIG difference.

• There is a minimum and a maximum threshold for what looks attractive on a person, but usually the face (and some other qualities) define attractiveness far more than current weight.

• I think everyone cares one way or another, but there are some people who can look past those features and actually do prefer someone who is more on the chubbier side.

• Yea I care but not as much as other guys some guys are super picky and only like skinny chicks I just don't like obese chicks I don't think that's too much to ask.

• We like it when you look well proportioned. Not anorexic, and not morbidly obese just somewhere in between.

• I know how to slim her down if she is not comfortable with her weight, so I will go for her if she is decent and lovely in character (compatibility matters to me most, but I have been unlucky so far finding someone compatible).

• I don't care about weight at all, as long as they weigh less then me! Lol. As long as you look good, that's all that matters! Personally I would rather have a girl like you then a super skinny girl!

• I'm watch my weight so I would want someone thin I wouldn't go for anyone fatter than me no sorry.

• this thread is useless without pics...

• Majority of girls go after guys fit with Abs, Majority of guys go after girls fit with Curves.

• I like doing sports so I'd like a girl who looks after her body, exercises, eats healthy
    But I hate skinny girls, girls who look like twigs that you can break easily. No rulers!!! Just an average looking girl, a few extra pounds are okay

• I prefer a girl that's in shape. This doesn't necessarily mean stick thin. As long as you don't look unhealthy I think you are fine!

• Nah, I'm all for facial features and the heart.

• About as much as women care about height

• 50-50% I love girls with meat on their bones because if I wanna cuddle I wanna feel comfortable.

• i care about heart.

• I really care about weight, and really only like girls with stomachs that are flattish

• Hey there. Well, I have a crush on a girl, that same girl was rated the sexiest of my class and guess what, she's the heaviest of them all but she don't look it at all (I don't know her exact weight but I know that she's the heaviest). Same for me. The sexiest guy while I'm the second heaviest (I'm like 88kg but I am tuned well, not the bulky type, let's say athletic) Don't be shy, just stay confident. Weight is just a number after all ;)

• I really don't find skinny girls sexy. Thick girls are the best. Fatness is another thing though. Girls don't like fat guys either. In my experience women always think they are more overweight than they actually are, so most probably you have nothing to worry about.