Guys, Big boobs or small boobs, and why?

25

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• My favourite is A cups and I don't really know why, I just really like them. They are cute and pretty.

• Small to medium but, most importantly, proportionate.

• Small. Because that is what I like.

• Boobs are boobs. , it doesn't matter how big they are not how small they are. All boob sizes are really sexy! Besides its what on the inside that matters not the outside. A guy will follow in love for you not your body. I personally look for a girl with the following aspects (I know a lot of guys would agree with most): big heart, mature, polite, kind, excepts me for whom I am, and has a amazing personality be patient it will happen when you least expect it.

• All boobs! They're all nice

• I like medium and smaller - Why I just think it suits the body shape more.

• big boobs, im bisexual but love way they swing around...

• Big boobs :D Well my manly subconscious tells me a woman with who is thick and curvy is fertile and that is appealing to most guys. But some guys go for smaller boobs.

please answer my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1478569-bad-self-esteem-rate-me-guess-ethnicity

• Not fussy, its not good to be, why should I judge a girl by her breast size? the only thing I do not like are loud, big mouthed females who think that by being called a bitch gives them a high profile, its not impressive at all. Anyways, in conclusion, all sizes as long as she is decent looking + character.

• average boobs :p

• For me it is not about the size of the boobs. They can be any size small or large. All I ask is that you keep them real.

Fake boobs drive me nutty. A real A-cup for me is far better than a fake C-cup or DD-cup.

Keep them real and I will love them no matter what the size.

• I don't care. Boobs are boobs.

• Handful just for few minutes play.

• Small I think, because I'm not a breast guy xD

• It is not the size of her boobs that matters. It is the size of her heart that really counts.

• Lagom is the best :D

• small boobs

• Big or small
    just
    It have to be a playful size.

• Medium - Big

• Big boobies r so hot small ones are not deal breakers tho😊

• medium because they are amazing

• As long as they're not store-bought, I'm good with them.

• C cup and smaller cause I just find bigger ugly and makes me go limp : /

• Small to medium. Why? I just don't like huge melons in my face lol