Guys, Big boobs or small boobs, and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• My favourite is A cups and I don't really know why, I just really like them. They are cute and pretty.

0|2
    0|0
  • Small to medium but, most importantly, proportionate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Small. Because that is what I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs are boobs. , it doesn't matter how big they are not how small they are. All boob sizes are really sexy! Besides its what on the inside that matters not the outside. A guy will follow in love for you not your body. I personally look for a girl with the following aspects (I know a lot of guys would agree with most): big heart, mature, polite, kind, excepts me for whom I am, and has a amazing personality be patient it will happen when you least expect it.

1|0
    0|0
  • All boobs! They're all nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I like medium and smaller - Why I just think it suits the body shape more.

0|1
    0|0
  • big boobs, im bisexual but love way they swing around...

1|0
    0|2
  • Big boobs :D Well my manly subconscious tells me a woman with who is thick and curvy is fertile and that is appealing to most guys. But some guys go for smaller boobs.

please answer my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1478569-bad-self-esteem-rate-me-guess-ethnicity

0|0
    0|0
  • Not fussy, its not good to be, why should I judge a girl by her breast size? the only thing I do not like are loud, big mouthed females who think that by being called a bitch gives them a high profile, its not impressive at all. Anyways, in conclusion, all sizes as long as she is decent looking + character.

0|0
    0|0
  • average boobs :p

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it is not about the size of the boobs. They can be any size small or large. All I ask is that you keep them real.

Fake boobs drive me nutty. A real A-cup for me is far better than a fake C-cup or DD-cup.

Keep them real and I will love them no matter what the size.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Boobs are boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Handful just for few minutes play.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small I think, because I'm not a breast guy xD

0|1
    0|0
  • It is not the size of her boobs that matters. It is the size of her heart that really counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lagom is the best :D

0|0
    0|0
  • small boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Big or small
    just
    It have to be a playful size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium - Big

0|0
    0|1
  • Big boobies r so hot small ones are not deal breakers tho😊

0|0
    0|1
  • medium because they are amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're not store-bought, I'm good with them.

0|2
    0|0
  • C cup and smaller cause I just find bigger ugly and makes me go limp : /

0|0
    1|0
  • Small to medium. Why? I just don't like huge melons in my face lol

0|2
    0|0