Do you consider yourself attractive?

Yes or no and more importantly why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• Not really because I have some gray hair especially in the front. It's embarrassing. Got made fun of in high school. And I need more muscle.

• I am like Schrodinger's cat.
    Both in the state of attractive and not attractive.

• I'm in a perpetual state of self improvement, but I also like the way I look. I think I'm a pretty handsome dude.

• yeah... judgin from other people ratings :)

• Some days I do some days I don't.

• I´d say that i attractivness to 1/5 while i ugly to 2/5 and decent to 2/5 but thats just my own opinon. I´d still say that i look better than a fat overweight nerd whos face looks like it has become fat like he has been eating in Mcdonalds from the day he started to walk.

• I think i'm okayish ahahah

• I'm a mixed bag, I don't think most people wouldn't endure me for an extended period of time.

• I consider myself attractive, but what other perceives of me maybe a little different

• No. I have this terrible hunch back that turns off women. Hunch backs are a sign of lack of confidence and girls wants confidence in men... i guess... LOL

• Yes because i got great looks and an amazing personality

• i do yes. still need some improving though

• lol no - -

• Personality wise I'd like to say yes. Looks wise not so much.

• Personality wise... almost perfection!
      Looks wise... hotter than sri lanka in July :)

• No just look at the way I am

• Sometimes.

• Yup yup, well, I don't really pay attention that much to be honest.

• Yes i do! 😉😂😊

• Sadly no and I can't believe anyone who tells me I am either.

• Some days I do, some days I don't

• Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't

• yeah I think im alright

• no

or, i don't know.

• Yes. Im a hot bomb.

• I think therefore I am

• No because I know i'm not.

• no i don't

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, most days anyway. Like everyone else I have insecurities and feel I look the best when I'm done up.

• Id give you a 10... you have a natural beauty... very sexy... sorry if thats too forward haha

• You look so familiar lol... i sware i know you from college... its tripping me out... i was gonna message you lol and ask but your private and dont follow me

• ah the old I knew you from somewhere line good one ^^.

• i do...
    i think everyone has at least one attractive thing about them. if you focus on that one thing and feel super confident about it, other things will start to be attractive too...
    FEELING attractive is half of looking attractive to others.
    i feel attractive because i take care of myself and my body and i love it :)
    p. s. im not conceited.. i just think loving yourself is super important... so i do.

• Nope, not at all because I have too many flaws that I may or may not be able to fix in the future. :(

• I find myself attractive. I like what I see. And it is just I like my personality. Of course I am not perfect. There's always room for improvement.

• Some days I feel like the ugliest poop in town, other (very rare) times I feel like I can be genuinely attractive. It's probably most to do with a persons state of mind at the time. If you do stuff that makes you feel good - exercise, eating right, apply make up and of course, are positive- you'll be more confident and think less negatively about yourself. I feel the least attractive on days (weeks really lol) when I do nothing productive, so I feel worthless and also unattractive.

• I guess, I deffinitly have plenty of flaws but from other people's comments and stuff I guess I must be doing something right

• Yeah I do. Many people have been attracted to me so I guess that means I'm an attractive person? Doesn't mean I'm gorgeous but there must be something about me that make others feel attracted lol

• Yes because, the things people tell me. I also like what I see in the mirror but, I still have my days where I feel ugly af.

• No. And because people have called me ugly for most of my life, but you learn to accept it and embrace it. ( I'm ugly and I'm proud! :).)

• Woah hey you are not ugly 😐 people be blind and/or jealous.

• You are very kind and I appreciate your view on it ╮(╯▽╰)╭ and might I add you are a very very beautiful woman heheh. but boys think of me too that way too, and they are not blind. But again I really appreciate your comment and I'm happy you think I'm not ugly :) it made my day better thank you.

• I'm okay with the way I look, I guess I'm pretty but not really attractive :)

• Thats a hard question. I'm my worst critique so I don't genuinly think I'm attractive enough, there's a lot of room for improvement. However, others seem to find me attractive and I think I have some nice qualities.

• You are beautiful just the way you are and don't let yourself tell you otherwise

• Thank you very much, I'll remember that <3 @I_am_repulsive

• I do like my body. I'm not perfect, perhaps, but I can say that I'm not over weight, and I have no serious health problems. Amd these are the most important things to me.

• Yes, I do think so

• No, not at all. I have a long, odd looking face and I'm too fat.

• I consider myself a bit average or a little less than average.