Girls, what do you think of my body from 1 to 10 and is "bikini" ready as they say?

If you can please say what I should try to improve on as a body part specifically. And I turn 15 years old 2 months ago.http://imgur.com/ufIqAlc is the pic

Would if I really just wore a bikini one day to the beach? What would you girl think? To me it seems like a hit for people with cameras lol

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's absolutely fine for 14 yr. old aiming for summer body! I wouldn't want to say anything more specifically mainly because you are still at growing stages... so chancing are still high of becoming for muscly and more toned... just keep it that way !

• Okay thank you very much, but I might get bigger because of football weight training.

• Ya, my problem is pizza, Ice cream, coolies, and those Cinnabon things at tacobell, they hold me back, lol.

• its okay to have a day off! plus if you train good and have everything in certain amount! i don't see any problem!

What Girls Said 6

• Bikini ready my friend... your bikini ready😂👌

• 10. You tryna show off?

• Lol thanks you, and only to see what girls I don't know think, because I catch girls I don't know lookING down at my body but I never know what they think since they never say anything about it to me, so I just am curious.

• Your stomach looks like the back of a ninja turtle

• Lol 😂😂😂😂 it does doesn't it. I don't know If that's good or bad though

• Yes, you are "bikini" ready. 😂

• lol thanks

• I would scare people with that tight bikini bottoms, omg... my junk would be fricking visible

• Haha. I'm sure you would look great.😊

• Yes, I think you are definetly "bikini ready" 😂

• 15? You are doing pretty good.

• you look good.