Girls, Rate:ugly 1-10 sexy what would you rate me?

I get mixed comments from girls and i get it makes me confused about what i should do... Plastic surgery maybe or should i go out and not care about what others think.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• in the second pic you are an 8
    In the first pict you are a 6.

• Do you think that it has to do with my haircut and the light on the skincolor?

• You look slightly skinnier in the bottom photo but that might be because your hair cut.

• Maybe or i might have changed over time even tho it wasn´t such a long time betwen those 2 pics. The second one i took later. Lol i guess there lies some truth in the fact that beauty grows with age.

What Girls Said 11

• nope you look pretty good, 2nd pic definitely better.

thoughi could suggest a haircut that's a bit wider, so your head doesn't look so pointy

• Thanks i make sure to change to something new next time:)

• I´m 17 in reallity but on my profile it says 15 becuse i somehow made a misstake when i was about to john becuse of my little brother who decided to be mean so he finnished the account and decided to ruin it. by the way he is 14 and we are not in good terms with each other becuse he likes to tease me to see my expression. Basiclly a daybreaker.

• well i wouldn't know anyways because you're anon...
      though i would have guessed 19-20 tbh
      but i wish i had a brother!! dreamm

• You look fine, the 2nd pic is better, but you deffinitly don't need plastic surgery

• Still.. fine doesn´t mean i can approach an super hot model and expect her to fall for me unless i Justin Bieber.

• Nobody likes Justin bieber...(well I'm sure some people do, but I dont)

• i think you look really cute.:) i would probably go with a different haircut, but i still think you are a cute guy. :D

• Specifically, 8.5. I like your hair too

• You do not need plastic surgery at all. You are a cutey pie. An 11 in my book :o, just ignore what those women say. They are just rude and they probably think they're only good enough to have George Clooney faced billionaires to grovel at their feet.

• Lol i have been on a datingsite called okcupid and everytime i match with a girl then she is 9/10 times Asian it makes me think wheverer i should move one day over there just becuse you know... that we all want to surround ourselves with people who we can feel like we are loved by.

• I didn't know there where bots on this site

• lol is that a way to say that i to awkward for you?

• You look good :)

• You're cute and even cuter in the second pic rate 6

• lol i´m i cute but becuse i not hot/sexy you had to rate 6?

• 1st pic 4
    2nd pic 6

• Plastic surgery on your chin and your nose would be good.

• Okay you may be right about the nose to make it look straight but surgery on the chins seems to me a little to much like how do you think that i´d look better with more or less fat on the chins?

• I think you are attractive.

• I give you an 8!