What do you rate my on a scale of 1-10?

I have a low self-esteem and I hate the way I look. My face pertrudes out and I think I look flat out ugly. I hate even having my picture in my avi. It doesn't help I'm overweight either. Just click on my profile pic and be completely honest, I won't get offended.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Cmon are you serious? Stop making people that do look "ugly" feel even more bad about themselves. You are an 8/10 and you know it.

• No, I really wouldn't rate myself an 8/10. I would say I'm more of a 4/10.

• Yes, so strong. I love it.

• Seriously though, You're good looking. And if I saw you on the dance floor, you'd bet your ass (no pun intended), that Id dance with you

• I rate you catfish out of 10.

• Your face looks covered with some kind of smooth makeup. Do you really need to hide your natural skin like that? I don't think so. Open up, show others that you are positive about the way you look. Overall I believe you very pretty.

• You're a very attractive girl.

• A good solid 9/10

• I really hope you're joking, if not then you have a fun life ahead, you're extremely beautiful and you are the perfect weight, you are skinny enough to be very attractive and yet not look like a skeleton, (not trying to be offensive) and you have enough weight to have a good pair of boobs

• I'm not joking but thanks! I am overweight, because my BMI is too high and I have a 32% Body Fat percentage.

• You're a beautiful girl! What are you worried about?

• To be completely honest i have to say you are very preety... and i would rate you 9/10... you got nothing to worry about! LOL

• Omg/10 ... You broke the scale

• your fishing without a fishing rod...

• I'm not fishing for compliments at all. I truly don't think I look good.

• then you have a condition...

• you look fine to me. Pretty much every reason why you think you're ugly is in your head

• Well thanks! I just know guys think I'm ugly.

• To be honest you are beyond prefection like i could date you instantly if you allowed me to.

• Well thanks!

• Could you do me a favor and answer the same question about me?-girls, rate:ugly1-10 sexy what would you rate me?-you can find the question by looking into my account.

• You look attractive, maybe a 6/10 but with all that makeup who knows what hiding under there.

• 9 outta 10!
    Hot as ten hot things!

• catfish/10

What Girls Said 6

• You're very pretty ^_^ 8.

• Olivia jensen, is that you?😂😂

• Lol are you really Olivia Jensen? Or fake? You fooled gagers. Nicely played.

• Ur super pretty!!! Forget what other people think and live ur life happily

• 5 or 6 little above average with makeup and a good picture angle

• Alright, thanks! I agree, I look better with makeup.

• about a 7 pretty.