Am I pretty or what?

I've never really had a boyfriend or anything so I feel like guys think I'm ugly. My friends say I'm pretty but then I'm confused as to why guys don't talk to me or flirt ya know.. Please be honest... And rate thanks

Am I pretty or what???

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? I think you're really pretty! Guys when they're young don't know what to look for! Honestly you look really lovely, I wouldn't worry about how many guys like you at this stage as your self worth should be dependant on how you feel about yourself, not what boys think! x

What Guys Said 11

• yes... although my opinion's wid thinner eyebrows u'd look better :)

• I like that top pic very pretty

• You're cute. 3 things I like about your looks:

1. Blue eyes

2. Dimples

3. You just look like a warm person in general

• Wow, I can't believe you have never had a boy friend. You are super cute. I love your dimples. If guys aren't interested in you, then you are hanging out with the wrong guys. You look really pretty, great smile and beautiful eyes. Very hot.

• you are pretty tbh
    you are 7/10

• You're cute, probably 8/10

• not attractive to me but someone else might think so.

• Yeah ur like really pretty

• Wow if the guys from where you live take no interest in you then they're idiots!

• You are very beautiful, I love your face!

• You have no problem in the looks department. Your biggest problem is that you're in that awkward age range where most guys don't really have a clue how to interact with girls.

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're pretty. :)))

• I think you're pretty!

• HAVE YOU TRIED FLIRTING WITH ANY GUYS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BUT YOU ARE PRETTY AND THERE IS A GUY FOR YOU SOMEWHERE BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND HIM.

• You're pretty ^^ there nothing to worry about

• You are a very beautiful girl, just as someone else said. You are at the age where boys do not understand how to talk to girls.

• Yes, you're pretty! You're so much better looking than me, I'm actually jealous!