How to get rid of acne on your chest and back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wash it often. Maybe find some guy to pop em for ya 😷

• Washing won't do it , believe me , i have the same problem so does my sister, mother even my brother. I wash and scrub a lot but it only leaves room for acne to spread.

• Have you tried alcohol pads? @justanotheruser

• No alcohol leaves scars on my skin , but changing some food habits helps , for example no eggs during summer...

What Guys Said 6

• Using the sunbed and being out in the sun is suppose be very good. But you don't want to use it too much. Be careful, cause it will age your skin, and cause skin cancer. 30 mins a week is enough. Its best to speak to your doctor about this.

• u can buy some realted cream from da drugstore... :)

• I use facial scrubs on anywhere that has acne. I also use an antiseptic on the body, it works like a charm and I am a very oily person.

• You're under 18, it may still disappear on its own as it did for me.

• Use TCP it's really great for getting spots away but it stings like hell but works

• get rid of the candida in your intestines, stress, processed meat, and white sugar.

What Girls Said 2

• Aloe vera.. FRESH aloe vera

• Try proactiv or something similar.