People say I look older than my age?

To be honest I do look older than my age.. And you know what I don't care anymore.. It used to annoys me a lot and just put me in a bad mood and keep thinking about it when people say that I look older than my age :( but I don't care anymore.. A lot of guys have attracted to me even 18 guys and younger.. But some people are just too negtaive and want to bring others down.. My question is why people say that I look older? When in reality I'm very friendly, honest and a good person.. Why people judge others by their looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to actually answer your question, the reason why people judge others on their looks (especially guys), is because they're shallow. I'm shallow but I'm also not picky at all, since 90 percent of girls I see are attractive to me. I personally think you look very good and I'm sure many other guys agree.

With this being said, I also don't think you look older. I would guess you about 18 years old or so. Once you're an adult, you age much more slow. I can look at an average 19 year old and 25 year old, and rarely see a difference. If it makes you fee any better, people have been telling me I look older than I am my entire life. When I was twelve, people thought I looked 16 years old. When I was 16, people thought I looked 25 years old. Now, at 24, people guess me to be in my mid to late 30's. Oh well. I actually think I look my age but that's just me.

What Guys Said 10

• " Why people judge others by their looks?"

Looks matter because you won’t get to know their personality without them looking good to your naked eye 1st.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

So for me it's... Looks > Personality... I dont care how amazing her personality is, if she looks like a caveman, or really bad, I'm out lol

They say you look older because of the way that you dressed or have aged ain't no telling without a PIC -_-

• In my opinion you look like the moon.

• You look your age and your very pretty , i know people judge me and
    say i look like my dad... i don't want look like my dad cause he abused me
    and is a asshole.. i rather look like my mom and her side of the family
    so sweetie i know how you feel it's not easy,

• how much older then? a pic could help i guess...

• I think 18 your profile age after seeing pic

• Without seeing a photo of you, it's not possible to answer you question.

• You do look sort of wrinkly.

• Maybe a little bit. But not much. Not too much to worry about I'd say.

• Try looking way younger than your age I'd swap in a heartbeat! !!

• People say I look older than my age?
    true

What Girls Said 2

• It can be a variety of things why people think you're older than you are... the way you dress, how you carry yourself, and your face. I get that i always look like I'm 16 and im 23

• I'm the opposite of you and I have been my entire life. When I was 16, people guessed me AT 23-25 lol. Now that I'm 24, people guess me mid to late 30's.

• I don't think that's a bad thing though.