Am I pretty? Please rate?

Please. Am i pretty? Rate me. Guys don't show any interest. .

Most Helpful Guy

• Honey, you are soooooo young, you need to grow up more.

Let me give you an example. Many years ago, when I was 27, I dated a woman who was 22. She was beautiful and friend were jealous. One time, I visited her home and saw her middle school yearbook and saw her picture. She had to have been about your age. I gasped in my mind thinking this girl looked a bit like Frankenstein's monster, yet, here she was about 8 years later looking gorgeous - and she is still beautiful at age 47.

Now, right now you are 14 and look cuter than she was at 14. You don't worry; you are certainly a pretty young girl and will grow to be a beautiful young woman soon and plenty of boys will want to be you boyfriend. This is all just part of growing up.

What Guys Said 12

• Guys don't show any interest because they haven't figured out how to talk to females yet at your age. Lol

• You are a very cute young lady! Guys your age are all idiots.

• yup... very cute for yer age :)

9/10

• You are fine

• For 14 a solid 9/10

• 14 year old rate me posts... lol damn.
    But yes like someone said below, guys dont show interest because they haven't learned how to talk to girls yet lol.

• You look pretty in that picture for your age. As for the 'guys not showing interest' thing i have this question: are they showing interest to other girls your age?

• Overall I'm pretty outgoing I'd say

• Sounds like you just need more 'practice' talking to the guys you like. You can start by talking to guys that don't make you nervous (usually is the guy you like the least :p). Afterwards you'll realize that the guys you like are no different from the guys you don't, in terms of how to talk to them. Ask them about their interests, always a good conversation starter.

• Yep young lady your pretty no need to worry :D

• You're 14. Trust me, things will start getting less awkward eventually. You have nothing to worry about.

• You r SUUUUPER CUTE <3

• very very pretty. :)

• I'd say makeup and brush hair

What Girls Said 7