Am I very pretty?

Today I was in class. I was thinking, "don't sit next to me..."

and all the boys sit next to me. As usual.

why do boys do that? Sometimes girks just want to be left alone.

1|1
11|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• The other day I was sat on the train, man came up and asked if I wanted to buy a paperclip... then he vomited on the floor and fell asleep/passed out.

I must be super popular

6|1
    0|0
  • This is not question. This is a fishing expedition for compliments by a shallow little girl

4|3
    2|0
    • Ah your argument would offend me if it made sense at all.

• Show All
    • No genius, If I was fishing for compliments I wouldn't be anonymous. But I don't think you'd understand that whoever on earth you are

• LOL that was funny

• And you post anonymous, like usual xD

2|0
    0|0
  • yah... they like u obviously ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmmmm... Interesting, but I promise you that I will leave you alone if we ever meet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't judge if you're pretty without a pic, but my opinion on your prettiness would be totally subjective, that is, it would just be my opinion, not that of the male population as a whole

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell, Because no photo!😔

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, you're gonna have to live with your prettiness whether you like it or not. And who said ugly girls had a hard time, HAHAHHA

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are pretty, guys do that if they want to get to know you... Well if they do get too nervous

0|0
    0|0
  • They have bad intentions..

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes you are very pretty. Don't get me started on your boobs!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya they found something in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the part where guys know what you're thinking and defy it just to spite you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll stop thinking that when the right guy sits next to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Oh I just hate that! Just count yourself lucky because I'm so beautiful that men bow to me everywhere I go. They are constantly shoving bouquets of flowers in my face... it's perfectly horrid.

LEAVE ME ALONE MEN... I JUST CAN'T TAKE THE ADORATION ANYMORE!

3|1
    0|0
  • Maybe they sat next to you because the seat was... oh I don't know... open?

5|0
    0|0
    • Nah the whole vlassroom was empty. And they pick the spot right next to me, not even a few seats away, when the whole class is empty

• ... no comment.

2|0
    0|0
  • We can't really tell you if we can't see you.

3|2
    0|0
  • Not only are you pretty but also approachable. I know very good looking girls who don't have guys sitting next to them all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm so confused half the timr because all the girls hate me bug the guys like me.

• Then you probably are very pretty if that is the case.

• if they don't talk to you, they're just sitting down in their seats... they're probably used to sitting there...

2|0
    0|0
  • U should post a pic

3|0
    0|0
  • Lol. Well you must be then

0|0
    0|0
    • They never say a thing lol they just sit there quietly

• Probably intimidated by you.. shy to talk to you first lol

• Oh boo hoo, poor princess. Quit your bitching!

1|0
    0|0
  • That has happened to me, like I was mind my own business reading (classroom, table, bleachers, hall) and guys would sit by me. There are plenty of other places! Unless I radiate heat like the sun and they're really cold or something...

0|0
    0|0
  • you must be haha.

0|0
    0|0