Just looking for some feedback on my appearance on a scale of 1-10... be honest. Imgur link in details?

Just bored at home and my friends and I were discussing the 1-10 rating system for appearance. I. E. how a couple of girls we know in our area are considered like 9/10 but we only considered them 8/10

and it got me curious about what I'd be rated by people who don't me.

If the personality matters let me know and I'll describe myself.

http://jayghopkins.imgur.com/

personality wise.

People I know consider me very nice and very smart. A bit strange but nothing horrible (I like raw noodles and I drink hot water.. and I probably put to much salt on my food.)

I'm always willing to help out a friend. I can cook moderately well, and always keep a clean house, and likely have an overdeveloped sense of responsibility.
I watch anime and a few TV shows, I don't play any videogames. But I am a bit nerdy, but very simple (pretty much everything I own fits in a suitcase.)

I enjoy drinking beer by a fire and I never use A/C at home.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I think you are cute. :)

• LOL
      I'm laughing so hard right now.
      I drink hot water by itself sometimes too. My family looks at me weird for it.

• You could use your xper points to get your question featured in order to get more opinions. Not sure how much xper you need though.
      You also could just asked the same question again (people do it all the time).

• I don't have enough point so i guess I'll repost :p

• You look fine. You have really nice eyes.

• looking good! ;)

What Guys Said 6

• I swear to the computer gods , the IT guy in my school's computer lab looks just like you lol.

• The ladies seem happy LoL

• I don't think you'll be having any problems with the ladies.

• You look good bro. I think your biggest 'flaw' are the acne scars, if I'm right. The pits in your cheeks on the last pic.

• Pretty good #nohomo

• Your looks are very good in my opinion.