Do I look like a mean person?

I am going to a new school and people never talk to me. I won't talk to them because I am shy..

Do I look like a mean person? I never smile though. This is what I look like 24/7 :

Do I look like a mean person?

• Yes, you do look mean
  • No, you don't

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't look mean. You look like you don't want to do anything with anyone. You just wanna be alone. Stay away.

What Guys Said 9

• Holy crap. You look as if you are about to engage in a mass killing spree. Why don't you smile? Everything would change for you!

• Are you serious? I don't know, I hate my smile.. Also I can't smile unless there is something funny

• Yes, you are truly frightening and very standoffish in this photo. You may not like your smile, but it's everyone else that is looking at you, and I am certain they would love to see your smile. And it would make you immeasurably more approachable, likable, cute, etc. It would do wonders for you, even if smiled some of the time.

• Not too mean maybe relax the face a bit more.

• You look sad

• you look pissed off

• Oh my Gosh you're so beautiful!

• Umm in this pic yes, try smiling more

• No stop negative thinking.

• Wow you're really hot Asian girl. I might think guys are intimidated by you because you don't seem open and outgoing. But damn you sure are gorgeous.

• You don't look mean. You have that "fuck everything" expression

What Girls Said 10

• Umm.. if anything you look very pretty. Maybe people are intimidated by your good looks? :) Or maybe you are just quiet? I don't think you look mean at all.. lol

• You don't really look mean, but you clearly know yourself what the real problem is and what the solution is. I recommend you to do something about it. You might not look like a mean person, but you'll still be an outcast this way and might still not be liked.

• no you don't look mean at all

• You don't look mean but you look a little uninterested lol. You're actually adorable, you don't have to smile an insane amount but smiling and looking a little more friendly would probably help.

• You look sad.

• Forget about that , you're very cute ^__^

• If you're always straight faced, people won't think you're mean, just unfriendly. They probs won't approach you if you dont seem approachable

• Well are you a mean person?

• Nah, I am... "just there"

• Are you social? I switched schools too and people don't really talk to me because I'm not very social.

• Act tough with that face and no one will mess with you

• You don't, but a smile never hurt anyone (: