Which photo should I use for my resume?

Which photo should I use for my resume?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree neither but you are very pretty :)

• Aw thank you- I was sort of nervous putting the photos up because I thought I would get a lot of negative comments

• No problem at all and thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 18

• Whoa.. For a potential employer? As a former employer, I wouldn't use either of those, or hire you from those images. Your attitude in both of them comes across as bitter, vain, and complacent. In the first photo, you are revealing your breasts! (The second one looks fine there). That's not going to help you. You need to smile, first of all, and you need wipe off a lot of that makeup. The idea is to appear professional, modest, mannerly, etc. and not to bring extra attention to yourself. I hope this helps you.

• I've got very olive skin naturally and light hair, so I honestly had some lipstick on and some eyeshadow and mascara, that was it.. But thanks?

• I understand, and thanks for the advice. I actually tried cropping the first one and removing my breasts but then it looked very funny the photo so I definitely get you about that.

• I would say the biggest improvement you could make would be to smile. It will make you seem much more approachable, likable, and familiar. It really is that powerful.

• Passport size image. not a selfie.

Something like this -> http://goo.gl/cfTPKe

• You look like Lana in WWE lol but try the top one

• What is the job for - First one very modelly and second one professional woman

• Tbh, I wouldn't use either one unless you're trying to become a stripper or something. Both of them look a little too seductive for work in my opinion

• None of above. Use picture with non cluttered background, white or blue preferred.
    Picture that has good lighting, shows ur face from front. Dress professionally (Your shirt), better keep your hair the way they sound professional and look good on u

All the best for your job xoxo :)

• Second one looks more professional.

• I kind of thought that too but I might get someone else to take one

• Hey that works to.

• second one looks more professional than the first one, but have someone take it for you

• Like PippiL said. Have someone else take the photo for you and wear professional attire in it.

• Depends on the job. anything that involves taking your clothes off these are both good.

• Neither, but which country requires you to have a photo with your resume? Seems kind of prejudice.

• None of them,

• the 2nd looks more poised and well groomed

• resume is for study related or entertainment industry related?

• I think the second one seems more professional

• so sexy, really good.

• top picture

• Are u auditioning for a porn movie?

What Girls Said 6

• neither.
    Go to a photographer and get professional pictures taken.
    Go easier on the make up, it looks too over done.

CV pictures have to be clean cut. The hair in picture nr. 2 is good. Put on a shirt and suit and smile more. A CV pic is not a modelling shoot.

I have worked in HR and a pic is my first impression of you. In this case, if you'd use any of those 2, I would not take you seriously. How much depending on the job you are going for.

• do u have any others? neither look professional enough in my opinion. u do look nice tho. try a head on shot with the second hair style , a nice businessy kinda top and less fire in ur eyes :P

• To be honest neither.. This is an approriate photo:

www.fotobonn.de/.../Bewerbung.jpg

• I think I'll just get someone to take a photo of me against a plain wall or something :) thanks though, gave me a better image

• Yes, that's a better idea :) You're welcome!

• I wouldn't use either. Selfies aren't really appropriate for resumes. Ask someone to take a picture of you during the day with a better camera.

• Neither, I like the hair and style in the second one but you need to combine it with a more professional look.

• for a resume? none of them, make something more professional ;)