I want to change up my looks and attitude, I moved from Germany to Australia and switch things up a bit?

like Haircut, Accessoirs and so on, i get mistaken for 17 and sometimes even lower. it sucks so i want to look older. hate beeing the young boy, getting the "you are cute" stamp all the time :(...

Most Helpful Girl

• oh, how u finding it here? :P bit different from germany huh lol

anyway, i think it's best to focus on facial hair over haircut for now. if u wanna get some stubble or light hair growth happening this instantly adds some age to u. THEN when youv got a look that suits u, think of a haircut that'll match =]

What Girls Said 1

• Aww, it's becayse you have a young face :( a change in wardrobe, speaking and physical appearance may help you look older

What Guys Said 1

• This is just my hypothesis:
    Australians are exposed to the sun more than us europeans so therefore there skin is going to be more sun damaged and therefore causing them to look older.