From Ugly duckling to a Hot Swan? Any experience? from ugly to hot? How they treat you differently when you become hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I do! I went from average to hot to average. My hot was when I was a gym rat and had that perfect body. It's a BIG difference. Girls would hit on me at least once a week and I don't mean subtle hints, I mean bluntly hit on me. The lifeguard at my gym told my friend that she wanted to fuck me, like that blunt. It's actually kind of sad because I was still the same old dorky, nerdy me, I just had a hot body and suddenly girls were interested. I want to get back to my old shape, but I'm wayyyyyy to busy for that.

What Girls Said 6

• I used to be pretty chubby, and it was far worsened by my eccentric character.

Then I became a little slimmer as I got involved in sports, but I was having serious acne problems, so I never had anyone trying to date me.

When my acne problems subsided, I started dating a few guys, but none who are really worth anyone's time.

Then I had my first serious relationship. Up until this point, I never understood the art of dressing up.

When I broke up with my ex, I picked up make-up and became a little too obsessive with it. And I attract a bunch of people who would hit on me. It was a time where I had most number of guys hitting on me, but strangely never had ONE SINGLE boyfriend.

So now I am back to no make-up (but still dressed up decently), and started seeing some more decent guys :)

CONCLUSION: Humans are pretty shallow in general - you have to find those who are not.

• I went through this. The same guys who bullied me now ask me out lol.

• Hell yeah, they treat you A LOT better!! I know it out of experience, when I was younger, I was a bit chubby and ugly and all guys made fun of me! Now those guys are chasing me, because I got a lot prettier!

• Well when I was fat, nobody wanted to talk to me. When I lost a couple of pounds, about 20 pounds or so, everybody who never talked to me before then all suddenly want to be my friend. It really tells you who is a leach and who is not.

• Yes. I used to be fatter. Currently, I am down 30 pounds. People were rude to me and stuff. But now that I have my health under control, people are nicer. And I'm even nicer to myself.
    This isn't related but I have a boyfriend, but he met me while I was in the process of losing the weight. So I dont know if that counts as before or after the ugly stage.

• Once Ugly Duckling here, yes they treat you differently. All the girls that used to treat me like shit in school are now as talkative as can be and the guys that used to pay no mind stare openly and are super friendly. I went from being a tiny thing at only 100 lbs with no shape and acne to an E cup and clear skin while only gaining to 125 lbs. Not gonna lie, I flaunt the hell out of it.

• If everyone has a choice. We'll choose to be hot :D

• If everyone was hot then no one would be...

• If all girls were pretty. I might think that earth must be heaven :D

What Guys Said 11

• Lost 65 pounds in my lifetime so far. People definitely treat you a lot differently after you lost the weight. Some people who didn't want to talk to you before, suddenly start talking to you.

It definitely gives you a certain sense of clarity as to who is fake and who is real.

• Well good thing I remained constant growing up; people treat me the same which is good. From an average guy to an average guy is the way to go. Who the hell wants to be good looking an be treated differently?
    cool.stuff.because.thedpnis.me/.../...20stroke.gif

• Well after i joined the USAF my physique changed from skinny to bigger and toned. And I've been getting more attention ever since.

I kind of dont like it due to the fact that its because of my physical appearance that girls like me without knowing what my personality is like.
    :/

• They only liked you for your body :(
      If I saw a very pretty girl I would be attract and want to f*ck her without knowing her :(

• nice joke :D

• I just got trolled

Yeah i know but i actually met a girl at comic con and its been amazing ever since it was after we met there that things started to bloom.

And we couldnt really see our physiques do to our customes and we bonded. It was after on the first date we both got to see what we really looked like. :D

• It could be the increased perceived confidence rather than the looks change that has brought this about.

• me!!!

in high-school i was a fuckin fat retard... now i'm a skinny kewl kid 8)

• The girls who shook me off because I was an unattractive introverted nerd in 6-8th grade are now the same girls who would cheat on their boyfriends with me (but I would be going against my better judgment to act on it.) Feels nice though.. after all those years of having crushes on girls who had crushes on other guys lol

• I was a skinny beta in high school, then in college became a sexy alpha. Getting a great bod makes a night and day difference when it comes to dating. NIGHT and Day.

*braces for down votes from basement dwellers*

• I've seen guys go from skinny to quite buff and they usually get the more shallow girls on nights out for one night stands from what I have seen.

• I was ugly and skinny when I first started
    High school. By my junior year I'd gained about 30-40 pounds of muscle and my facial features matured and evened out.

• not gonna claim im hot, i dont really think i am, but i have noticed in the last year or so i get approached by girls far more often than in the past

• Yeah. I realized the personality argument is void.