• Pretty/Cute
    24% (8)34% (12)29% (20)Vote
  • Average
    18% (6)20% (7)19% (13)Vote
  • Ugly
    6% (2)3% (1)5% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I think every woman is average without makeup. Its not about the makeup, the photoshop and so on, its all about the symetry of the face, the face features, the nose, the lips, the eyes, the cheekbones, the skin, etc, those things makes a womans face look beautiful. Of course someone without makeup doesn't look the same as with makeup.
Its not me and I dont look like her at all, I just wanted to know your opinion, but you girls/guys are sooo hard to please (or just jealous).

0|0
7|18

Most Helpful Guy

• She is pretty perfect great body and those eyes are pretty amazing and I also love her hair and perfect bum 😉

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you darling :*

• Nps who is she?

What Guys Said 17

• guess witthout make-up she'd b 6/10 max ;)

1|0
    2|0
  • At least a 9!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything looks fantastic but she is just a little thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good 8.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 that booty tho

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure that there's someone who spent a couple of hours behind their computer editing these photos.

0|0
    1|1
    • Im sure, but that isn't the point of the question. I asked if you could rate her. Thats all I want to know ;)

• How I'm gonna rate her fairly with all of these filters and tons of Makeup? anyway I think she is average in reality, so yeah average is my rate.

• She looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's very beautiful hard to give a number rating.

0|0
    0|0
  • a bit too skinny for my taste... therefore average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great body but no boobies to sleep on :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • 8.5/10

Really beautiful!

1|0
    0|0
  • eh... not my type...7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10
    sexy :P

1|0
    0|0
  • a dam 100 thats what

0|0
    0|0
  • Too skinny, no hips, no boobs. 0/10

0|0
    2|2
  • She actually isn't very pretty--she's not ugly, but her face, I mean. Ignore her body, focus on just her face, and she's rather average, just with a good make-up job.

0|0
    0|0
  • do you look like her or something?

0|0
    0|0
    • Could you just rate the pictures, please? :)

• I did, I choose Average

What Girls Said 7

• She's stunning! <3

2|1
    0|0
  • 10/10, fucking gorgeous.

2|1
    0|0
  • she's beautiful.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't know who would say that she's "average" bc she's clearly beautiful!!

2|0
    0|1
  • I'd give an 5.

0|1
    2|0
  • Just average. I only like her face inn the second picture, but if you rip all the makeup off she is still prob just average.

overall school is like 7/10 8/10

0|0
    1|0
    • everybody is average without makeup, come on now... show me someone who is stunning without makeup. Its not about the makeup here, or the photoshop, its all about the face features, the symetry.

• Everyone is not average without makeup but she looks average with makeup too. I mean she is beautiful; everyone is beautiful. She has a nice nose and that's about it. You can tell they contoured her face, so I her actual cheek bone structure is unknown. Sure, her face looks symmetrical and that's great, but I just don't find her face SUPER appealing. I'm not saying she's ugly because she isn't. She's just normal pretty and has a great body.
      pbs.twimg.com/media/BwIGm7hCcAATo4-.jpg:large

• Well she is above average I suppose. I don't know what would be a good comparison for average.

• Stunning ...

1|0
    0|0