What would you rate me?

Before you moan, I am not fishing for compliments in a self absorbed way. Sometimes i doubt myself as i have never had a boyfriend which was out of choice. But even so, i've never known anyone to be interested in me apart from a boy who once went out with a rather large, not exactly pretty girl which is kind of offensive lol. Anyway, as a result i am worried i won't be in a relationship. I am 17 now and am kind of wanting to have a special somebody in my life. I know it is the personality that is most important, but looks can also be as well. I've seen so many ratings on this site and people must be getting fed up lol. But what would you rate me? 1-10.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I'd suggest put a little more effort into your appearance. Put on some makeup and do your hair, a little effort goes a long way.

• I was at home so I weren't gonna be wearing a load of make-up. I do wear it when I'm out tho. I ain't tryna impress that much lol. And anyway if I covered my face in make-up people won't see the real me and will probably be rather disappointed when they see me without it. So it's best to keep it simple and sensible.

• My hair is naturally frizzy. Tbh it a better to be with someone who loves your natural look than one that's fake 😊

• You look sooo sweet. Funky hair and cute cheeks.

• A solid 9/10

• you are cute 8/10

• I think 8/10 which is pretty good :)

• you look good

• yup sure i would date you.. you look very nice... maybe 8 on 10... but the problem is that you would never want to date a guy like me!!
    :-/

• I wouldn't worry you look fine.

• You look cute and pretty
    no need to doubt yourself

• You look good, like 8 good!

• sOLID 9, you are mixed raced beauty... damn... I am mulatto mixed raced /biracial too...

What Girls Said 4